~✿AN OFFER✿~

Author's POV

Author's POV

Adhiraj opened the door with a thud which broke her trance.

"Why didn't you eat the food, ha?". He asked banging his palm on the table.

"I don't need anything. I just want to go home. Please let me go!". Mehek replied looking another side not wanting to look at him.

"That's not possible until I'm getting any clue about you! So, eat the food and keep quiet". He strictly ordered.

"I won't. I just wanna meet my family. They're tensed for me. I've to go home". The word 'family' reminded some bitter incidents of his life as he clenched his jaw tightly and fisted his palms not wanting to remember those days.

"Family?". He laughed sarcastically.

"What type of family you are talking about? The one who betrays with you? The one who plays with your emotions? The one who uses you and throws like a dust?". He shouted angrily.

"Why are you talking worst about family when you know nothing about them What did they do with you? Look, I'll accept anything on me but if you try to say anything about my family further then I won't stay quiet!". She warned him widening her eyes.

"These love and all will fly away when your family will throw you out of their lives when their needs will be fulfilled. I'll see who comes to save you then". He smirked with a devilish smile.

"You don't have to worry about me and my family matters. I know them more than anyone else in this world. So, I don't need any advice from you!". She declared while glaring at him.

Adhiraj was going to say something more but a call stopped him as he picked up the call.

"Sir, we're not getting any link or involvement of her with any enemies of us. I checked her whole history and call records but didn't get anything which is suspicious. I think, she is innocent sir!". A man told him on the call.

"Maybe through some private numbers or any other connections?". Adhiraj frowned.

"I'm not sure sir but till now everything is crystal clear". He replied as he hummed.

"Okay, leave her and send me her full bio". Adhiraj informed them as they nodded their heads.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Name- Mehek Sinha
Age- 23
Qualification- MCA
Hometown- Delhi

Adhiraj zoomed in her profile and checked everything carefully.

"Sir, did you leave her completely?". Alka asked out seeing him so lost.

"Nothing yet! She is under my vision". He stated zooming in her profile again.

"Then what are you going to do sir?". She asked as he placed his head back on the chair.

"Haven't decided yet. Now go!". Adhiraj closed his eyes to consume some rest as she left peeping into the cabin from the door one last time.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

"Mumma! Papa!". Mehek ran towards her parents and hugged her with teary eyes.

"Where have you gone, beta? We tried to contact everywhere but was unable to find you. Why didn't you tell us anything? We were so worried for you!". They told caressing her hairs as she hid her face more into their embrace.

"I know, Mumma. I__I was__". She was going to say about the incidents but stopped in mid remembering his threats that none got to know what happened with her or she might have to face the consequences. Mehek gulped her saliva and diverted the topic.

"Mumma, I'm very tired. I'll tell you everything later". She lied helplessly.

"Okay, beta". Her mother caressed her hairs as she nodded and went inside her room.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Mehek entered her room after taking shower while rubbing her head with the towel when a message popped up in her mobile screen. She took the mobile in her hand and checked. It was from an unknown number. She opened the message and started reading it.

'If you want everything goes smoothly then join our main branch of ADHIRAJ GROUP OF COMPANIES under Adhiraj Singhania as his PA. Meet him at his office sharp at 9.00 am'. As soon as she finished reading her whole body started burning in anger.

"What does he think of himself and why he is behind me? I don't know what exactly he wants but I won't work under him never ever in my life". She murmured while gritting her teeth and switched off the mobile to get relief from those unwanted messages.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

"Sir, have you transferred me to another branch?". A hurriedly huffing Alka spoke to Adhiraj.

"Yes, Alka!".

"But, why sir? Have I done anything wrong?". She asked being impatient.

"No, it's just that I'm wanting to appoint that girl to that place. Then she'll be under me and I'll be able to watch her every steps and every actions". Adhiraj replied with a smirk.

"But sir, will it be fruitful? I mean, we didn't get anything against her till now!".

"Look Alka, I don't even believe my family except my mother then why do I believe that girl who is none to me? Your files and everything will be delivered to the another branch".

"Okay sir!"

Adhiraj disconnected the call and laid on his bed as his thoughts started roaming around that girl only.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Birds started chirping bringing the news of morning. Mehek opened her eyes with a soft smile, then looked at the clock. She hurriedly got up from the bed and went to the washroom for getting ready for her office.

After taking a shower she wore her pink coloured salwar suit. She tugged her hairs with a rubber band and wore matching earrings and bangles. Then applied her favourite lip balm. "Umm, perfect!".

Coming to the kitchen she hurriedly ate her breakfast.

"Bye mumma, I'm going!". Waving her hand, she sat on her scooty and went towards her office with a new mood and new feel without knowing what destiny had written for her.

~✿✿~