chapter 7

Jasmin POV

As soon as the reception party was over, I went to my home. Tomorrow ilham has invited me for dinner. In this wedding time she really becomes a good friend of mine.

Well not only ilham but Aly also is my friend now. I don't know what happened to me when i hugged him. God knows what he was thinking about me.

But honestly i was feeling good in his arms.....

Ughhhh jasmin what are you thinking... Stop it and sleep.

/////////////////////////

Next Day......

It was 9:30 PM and i am still in the hospital.
What could I do when there were so many patients but now i'm done with my work

I started my ride to ilham's house but why the hell is my car doing nakhre?

"Shuru ho jaa meri maa mai already late hu"

I take my phone out to book a cab but at the same time my phone rings

"Hey... Sorry ilham i got stucked in some work and abhi meri car kharab ho gyi but i will be there in 20 mins... Was just booking cab fo....." She cut me off

"bas Bhai kitna bolti hai... Ruk Mai abhi Aly ko bhejti hu tujhe pick karne kye liye tu aapni location send kar" ilham said but i really don't want to bother them

"nahi ilham, i will manage don't worry"

"tu location send kar yaar itni raat mai cab is not safe" she said and leave no space for argument so i have to agree.

We disconnected the call and as her instructions i am sitting in the car with the windows closed.. really she care so much for me... I was just scrolling insta and someone knocked on the window of the car.
I thought it was Aly but when i looked in that direction there were nobody.

I get out of the car and was looking here and there but there were no sign of Aly but suddenly something hit my head and i falls on ground....