chapter 8

Aly's POV

I reached the location that Ilham had sent and what I saw made my heart stop beating. MY JASMIN was lying unconscious on the road and there were no sign of anyone..

The flashback of that accident was coming in my sight.
I panicked and picked up Jasmin in my arms and made her lie on the back seat of the car.

I took her home and called the doctor... Dr said there is nothing to panic and jasmin will get conscious soon. Somebody hit Jasmin's head hard, that's why she fainted.
But who? And why?

After sometime she gets her conscious.
Ilham helped her to sit on bed with the support of headrest and asked
"thik hai tu" She nodded and i don't know what comes to my mind... I sat on my knees and took her hand in mine and asked her "sach me?" She just smiled weakly "kon tha wo? Kitne log the? Jab bola tha gadi me hi rehne ko toh kyu uttri niche? Tumhe pata mai... Matlab hum sab kitna dar gaye the?" She just smiled again.... Men is she taking all this as a Jock?
"Aly mai thik hu don't worry and i don't know wo kon tha... But i am fine now so don't take tension i will complain about it in the police station, mera phone kaha hai?
Mujhe bharti ko call karna hai wo tension mai hongi" i give her phone
and soon ami comes with the soup for jasmin and makes her complete the soup... Men she made so faces while having it... she is so cute!

Soon bharti and harsh come and take her with them after scolding her.. she deserves that matlab how can she be so careless?
I was so worried about her but Thank God she is fine now