Chapter 15

FLASHBACK CONTINUE

tears rolled down her eyes.. she was too shocked to respond.
She placed herself on bad. Processing everything.

After a few minutes she wiped her tears and masked her face with I-HATE-YOU-ALY.

But deep inside her heart was screaming that I-LOVE-YOU-ALY-PLEASE-TELL-ME-THIS-IS-NOT-TRUE.

she stopped near the mandap. aly smiled looking at her but his smile faded away as he noticed her tears teardrops. aly moved towards her.

"1 saal pehle tumse 1 accident hua tha" she asked more like stated.

aly just stood there not uttering any word as flashbacks of that night started coming in his sight.

She was praying for his answer as NO but more tears rolled down her eyes as he said

"YES"

her breathing stopped for a few seconds.

"but jasmin wo galti se...."

"galti se? seriously? tujhe pata hai wo kon the?"

"jasmi..." she cut him off by grabbing the caller his sharwani

"mere parents the wo....mere parents the" she yelled crying and breakdown on her knees.

Seeing her in this condition Bharti came near her and was trying to calm her down but she cried more in her arms.

Her love is the killer of her parents.

Her would be husband has killed her parents.

Whom she claimed to love had killed her parents.

For Aly it was the fact he had never expected.tears started rolling down from his eyes remembering the night of the accident. When he loses HER.HIS SONALI.

The one who was driving the car was not Aly.
It was sonali.

They were drunk and Sonali was driving the car.
They were talking. Laughing. teasing each other.
Forgetting the world.

He had never shared this fact with anyone.but with jasmin he want share this.

He had never thought that he again can love someone the way he loved his Sonali.

But JASMIN, he loves her the way he had loved Sonali.

She became his life. Now he can't even think of losing her.
Losing the love of his life again, he can't

He want to hold her in his arms. He want to tell her everything but it was visible that she was not in the state of mind to listen and understand anything.

Understand.... She wanted to understand his side also but he doesn't tried.

She doesn't wanted to give up on there love this easily
She wanted to talk.

But he decided to give her some time and
LEFT THE WEDDING MANDAP.

That hurted her more. She got up wiping her tears and was moving toward her room but fainted.

Kabir and harsh took her in her room and Bharti called the doctor.

///////////////

Jasmin place her palm on her belly

"Don't worry baby mamma will be always with you no matter what"

She talked to her unborn baby.
She is 1 and half month pragnent.

"You will love him or her like a mother but what about father's love?"

Tears made their way out of her eyes. She closed her eyes and wiped her tears. not wanted show herself weak in the front of them.

"I will give love of both, mother's and father's"

"Jasm..." Before harsh can continue a voice cut him off.

"Mujhse shaadi karlo"

Pihu was their mistake but she never thought pihu as unwanted child. She never thought to abort the child.
She loves her. She is her whole world now.
She is the reason of her happiness.

///////////////

After 3 days Aly visited her house but got to know about her departure. Bharti and harsh never told Aly about jasmin's pragnency as jasmin asked them to do.

Aly tried to find her but he couldn't get any information about where she is.like she just disappeared in the thin of the air

Days changed in months and months changed in years. He lost the hope of finding her. But his heart, his heart was screaming her name only.
He tried every way to find her but ...

Jasmin and kabir moved to Delhi. After marriage jasmin changed her surname. Now she was JASMIN KABIR RAICHAND.

FLASHBACK END

She was standing in the front of him talking with few guests. Ignoring him like he was never present there

"Mamma" a voice came making jasmin turned and little girl hugged her legs with her little hand.

"Mamma, dada bula rahe aapko"  pihu said and Jasmin smiled nodding.

Aly... Who was watching all this just stood there shocked.
Tears rolled down his eyes.

_______________________

DO VOTE, COMMENTS AND SHARE THE STORY