Chapter 21

After leaving from there, Jasmin comes to her room and starts searching for the cause of divorce. She saw a blue colored file, taking that file she was just about to read, but someone snatched the file from her hand.

"what the hell is your problem huh?" jasmin turned to him

"kabir me toh bas" kabir doesn't let her complete and starts shouting at her. masking his pain with anger on his face, he held her right arm tightly.

"tum kyu meri personal life me interfar kar rahi ho.... samjh nahi aata kya tumhe ek bar me, choddo mujhe baksh do please"  Saying this, Kabir left from there.

jasmin's  grieved eyes become moist again. The person who could not see her in pain even in the slightest, is giving her pain today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" ye file tumne rakhi thi na jasmin ke room me?"  He asked. Anger was clearly visible in his eyes.

"haa"

"disha kitni bar bol chuka hu ki..." he was cut off by a phone ring.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sangeet ceremony was going on now. Everyone was doing their performances one after the other. Right now Disha and Rahul are performing on stage. Jasmin was standing alone. Pihu was with bharti. her eyes fell on Aly who was standing there with a furor face.

Flashback

chhuTeya na chhuTe mose
rang tera Dolna
ik tere baajo dooja
mera koi mol na
bolna mahi bol na
bolna maahi bol na

He held her by her waist and pulled her closer to himself.

tere sang hansna main
tere sang rona
tujh mein hi rehna main
tujh mein hi khona

she puts her one hand on his shoulder and holds his other hand interfusing their fingers

dil mein chhupa ke tujhe
dil naiyo kholna
mar ke bhi maahi tosey
munh na moDna
bolna mahi bol na
bolna maahi bol na

they started moving according to rhythm.

chhuTeya na chhuTe mose
rang tera Dolna
ik tere baajo dooja
mera koi mol na
bolna maahi bol na
bolna maahi bol na

Touching their forehead he whispered I love you to her and kissed her forehead. She was overwhelmed with the love he has for her.

Flashback end

The same love is now giving nothing but pain. wiping a lone tear which fell from her eye without her acknowledgement she started moving toward pihu but her eyes widened as she saw Aly talking to her. She ran to them.

"Pihu baby" hearing her mother's voice pihu ran towards her.

"Mamma dekho Aly uncle ne mujhe ite sare chocolate diye" jasmin looked at Aly but Aly Frowned up.

Flashback

"Aly chocolate dena yaar tujhe pata hai mujhe kitni craving ho rahi hai"

"Na nahi dunga" saying this he takes the chocolate bar more away from her, taking advantage of his long legs.

" Tu kitna kharab hai Aly" she started whining like a baby.

"Kharab toh kharab hi sahi par itne jada chocolates teri health ke liye ache nahi hai jasmin"

Jasmin smirked as an idea popped up in her mind. She started touching him Seducely on his chest with one hand and the other hand was on his cheek.

"Ye.. ye kya ... Kar rahi ... Hai tu?" His tongue shivered when saying this.

"Tu hi toh kehta hai ki kabhi me romentic nahi hoti.. toh bas wahi ho rahi hu"  saying this she moved her hand around his neck and pulled him in a hug.

"Badi bold ho rahi hai aaj tu" he hugged her back. Jasmin did a little victory dance in mind as her idea was working. 

"Sangat ka asar... Kya kare"  she broke the hug and her hands on his chest. He held her by her waist.

"Ohh I see.. pura din mere sath raha karo madam or bhi bohot kuch sikhne ko milega" she moved her hands from his chest to arms and bit her lip. He leaned closer to her face reducing the tiny distance between them.

Taking the advantage of the moment she despoiled the chocolate from his hands and ran away laughing.

Flashback end

Aly left and started walking toward his room. Jasmin followed him after leaving Pihu with Bharti. Reaching outside the room, she knocked on the door but didn't get any response.  she opened the door herself as the door was not locked.

"Pihu meri beti hai"

_______________________

Guys follow me on twitter @ / riyaxtweetss

Hit the Star button and share the story.

Do some inline comments.