EPILOGUE

ALY'S P.O.V

My sleep broke when a rey of sun from the window fell on my face.   looks like nobody  feels pity on me as i work the whole week and sunday is the only day i can get some extra sleep but na!! But anyways i work for my family and i can do anything for them.

I felt a sudden moment on the bed and I knew what was going to happen so I turned myself in and held the figure into my arms and made her sit on my stomach. she giggled.

I started to tickle her and she started laughing. 
"haha... sto...stop pa.. pappa" she said in the middle of her laughing session.
I stopped tickling her and hugged her tight.

Alija my three year old daughter and apple of everyones eyes.

It's been four years since Jasmin and I got married and today is the third birthday of my alija.  

"Happy birthday bacha"  i wished her and kissed her cheeks. 

"ged up pappa nai tho mamma dattegi" alija said in her baby tone and we heard some voices coming from leaving room.

"Not again"

"Note aghain" said alija after me and i laughed

Alija went downstairs and i got up to get ready.
.
.
.
I went downstairs and saw jasmin running behind pihu and alija sitting on the sofa resting her chin on her handspalm which were resting on her lap. signing i went toward jasmin and held her by her waist. 

"kya hua jasmin?" i asked

"ye sab tumhare karn ho raha hai aly" haa haa, Donald Trump or uski wife ki ladai bhi mere hi karn toh hui hai, iss duniya me sab mere hi karn hota hai bhai

"kya kiya maine ab?"

"tu ne inn dono ko aapni tarha bana diya hai... you know what your daughter did?" she asked and i nodded in No. "this morning i got a call from pihu's school principal and she told me that pihu had beaten up a boy who was doing nothing but trying to be friends with her"

Like a mother like a daughter!! wait! what? A BOY?

"Very Good Pihu" i said pating her head and she grin at me.

"Alyy?" i heard her and looked at her. she rolled her eyes.

Fuc*!!! how many times have I told her not to roll her eyes in front of me. She looks so saxy when she does that and the result is i can't control myself after that.

"aly tu usse encourage kar raha hai"

"jasmin she doesn't need to be friends with someone she is not comfortable with" i tried to give a reason.

"i know that, aly! but what was the need to beat that innocent kid" innocent? he was anything but innocent!!

"pihu me last time aapko warn kar rahi hu agar agli bar aapke school se koi complaint aayi na toh dekhna"  my innocent daughter nodded at her.

Pihu and Alija are reflections of jasmin, beautiful, pretty, innocent. that way boys are always after them which is not liked by me.

Pihu is eight year old now. we are a happy family. jasmin says we have to be little strict with our doughters to teach them good manners. but i can't be strict with them and becouse of that jasmin and i had a lot fights which were nothing but a source of entertainment for our kids.

when pihu got to know about me being her father she locked herself in the room. kabir helped us to make her understand which i am grateful for. kabir was suffering from the cancer which we got to know from disha when he got admitted in the hospital. Thank God he is fit and fine now. jasmin didn't talk to him for a few days after that. she was angry with him. She scolded him for not telling har about his health.

And about ammi, she was just playing along. she thought to tease jasmin. after all how can ammi be angry with her second daughter. Yay.. ammi considers her as her second daughter. they all always team up against me. And when i say, all, it means  Ammi, Ilham, Disha and Rahul.
Yay, you heard it right guys. Rahul, my best friend. dekh lunga sale ko.

Rahul and Disha have a daughter Raisha. raisha is cute but irritating just like her mother. she is like pihu and alija for me as well as for jasmin.

i came out of my thoughts when someone tapped on my shoulder.  my little daughter pihu was standing on the sofa with a cute pout and jasmin was not there.

"don't talk to me pappa" she said turn her face to the other side.

"And why are you giving this punishment to pappa?" i asked her, crossing my arms around her and picked her up in my arms.

"you said to beat up any boy who tries to be friends with me and because of that mamma is angry with me now"  Yay i did. but i am not wrong in that. after all i am father of two beautiful daughters. I had no other option.

"don't worry baby, mamma ko mana lange" i said and kissed her left cheek.

"Sachi?" i nodded at my cute little daughter.

I felt something on my legs and looked down. Alija was hitting my legs with her little palms.

"you lab piu di more" i chuckled at her and placed pihu on the sofa and picked up alija. i sat on the sofa beside pihu and placed alija on my lap.

"so are you getting jealous?"

"yup, just like you always get jealous whenever mamma prises shahrukh khan in front of you" pihu said giggling and i glared at her.

I walked towards kitchan as i knew my angry bird would be there only. and as expected i saw her making cookies. i back-hugged her and rested my chin on her shoulder and rounded arms around her tiny waist.

"aly you should be a little strict with our kids aise woh kabhi humari nahi sunege or... "

"jasminnnn... acha thik hai me samjhauga usse. ok?"

"hmm" i started leaving wet kisses on her shoulder and pulled her a little more into me.

"A...al..aly" she moaned.

"hmm"

“bache hai bahar” signing i again rested my chin on her shoulder and she chuckled. I looked at her raising my eyebrow in an asking manner.

“kisi film ki tarha hai humari love story, mile, dost bane, pyaar hua, alag hogye, phir mile, phir shaadi”

teri meri cute love story ”I said and she giggled.

“I Love you so much aly ”she said kissing my cheek.

“I Love you more” i kissed on her forehead.

“and I love you both” i heard pihu and she came running toward me. I picked her up in my arms.

“I too lab u ”said my little princess. Jasmin picked her up in her arms and kissed her on her cheeks making her giggle.

                             ~The End~

_______________________________

How was the epilogue? Did i stand on your expectations? Should I start a new story?if yes then please suggest some good ideas