Chapter 14

Jasmin's POV

We landed at Mumbai airport. Bharti and Harsh were going to receive us but they are still not here.

"Mamma bhuk lagi" pihu said

"Lagta hai aapke mamu mami terrific me fas gaye hai chalo jab tak wo aate hai hum kuch khate hai... Ummm what about pizza?"

"Haa dada pizza khate hai yummy pizza"

Pihu said with a cute face just the way Aly always does whenever i mention pizza in front of him...

A smile captured my lips

FLASHBACK

"Alyyyy...." I yelled at the top of my voice as from the last hour he was irritating me with different kinds of food items showing me on his phone and talking about food.

"Tujhe pata hai me dieting pe hu phir kyu mujhe pareshan kar Raha hai"

He chuckled and i glared at him

"Jas ek din se kuch nahi hota chill or chal ready hoja hum chalte hai pizza khane"
He said linking his lips like a baby.

"Aly seriously? Tu chote bache ki tarha behaviour kar raha hai" i said giggling

"Jada mat bol or chal jaldi ready ho ja Varna..." I cut him off

"Varna? Varna kya karega tu?"

"Me tujhe khud aapne hatho se ready karuga" he said smirking and my eyes widened

"Kya hua?" He asked i immediately nodded in no and got up to get ready but he pulled me holding my wrist and made me sit on his lap

He grabbed my waist tightly and reduce the tiny distance between us

"Alyy" i almost moaned as he brushed his lips against my jawline.

He started leaving sensual kisses all over my neck and shoulder and i clenched his shart with my fist.

"Al...." He cut me off slamming his lips on mine.

The kiss was Passionate. He was sucking my lower lip and i was working on his upper one.

We pulled apart breathing heavily.

"Ab chale? bhuk lagi hai" he said and i fake glared at him.

FLASHBACK END

I heard the voice of Bharti and harsh which make me came out of my thoughts.

We hugged and then I introduced Bharti and Harsh to Pihu, although both of them had talked on video call but were meeting face to face for the first time.

We got in the car and headed towards the Bharti's  house.

It is evening now, from tomorrow all the functions of Disha's marriage will start and tomorrow Aly will be also there, i will meet him after 5 years.

what if he comes to know about Pihu? What will I tell him that I kept His Daughter away from him. I should not have hidden from him about his daughter.

"So what do you do? he has killed your parents, he is a murderer, how would you let your daughter to live with him?" My mind questioned me.

But in my place my heart replied "But he is the father of Pihu, and all that happened unintentionally, it was an accident, he did not do it knowingly."

“But the wedding day? Who leaves his future wife in the middle of the wedding mandap?”

My mind questioned again and this time my heart had no answer

I sat on the bed, tears started coming from my eyes.

Author's POV

She wiped her tears and got up from the bed, went to the bathroom and washed her face with water.

"Nahi jasmin, tu kamzor nahi paad sakti ab...yaad kar vo tujhe shaadi ke din bich mandap me chod gaya tha"

Flashback

Jasmin was ready in bridal dress. Today is a biggest and happiest day of her life. She is going to marry to a person who she loves, Aly.

"Kya hai itni dar kyu lag rahi hai, Bharti ne toh bola ki thodi hi dar me pandit ji niche bolayege" jasmin said desperately waiting.

The door opened revealing kabir.

"Kabir? Bharti ne tumhe beja mujhe niche lane ke liye?"

Kabir just nodded in no thinking how can he ruined the happiness of her which is because of Aly? Today is her marriage and he is going to tell her that her would be husband is the culprit of her parents.

"Jasmin" he tried but close his eyes seeing her smile which is going to fade away in few seconds.

"Haa kabir bola" she encouraged him to say seeing his puzzlement

"Jasmin tumhare parents ka accident jis car se hua tha uske owner or kon drive kar raha tha pata chal gaya hai" he said and unexpected to him she smiled widely.

"Toh batao na kon hai kabir.... Me kitne din se usse dhone ki koshish kar rahi thi Tumhe pata hai" She asked with little teary eyes but smiling.

"Aly"

_____________________

DO VOTE, COMMENTS AND SHARE THE STORY