Chapter 20

He went near her and called her "jasmin" she didn't respond so he just stood there, beside her. Not saying anything for a few minutes, giving her some time. Jasmin looked at him, he was looking at the moon with a soft smile playing on his lips, a peaceful smile appeared on jasmin's lips seeing him smiling. But soon fade away remembering he doesn't belong to her now.Now she doesn't have the right to look at him the way she used to do back then. Now she doesn't have right to love him the way she used to do back then.now she doesn't have right to care for him the way she used to do back then.

Everything has changed now

Her heart is screaming that she loves him but she can't say this to him. She can't
She wants to run to him and hold him in her arms but she can't.He is the same man who left her in their wedding mandap, but how can she forget the fact that she loves him.Not only him, but she is also mistekaken here. She doesn't wait for him.
She hates the fact that now she can't do anything except accept the fact that he doesn't belong to her now.

The reason is not kabir, but pihu. She doesn't want pihu to suffer in all this. She is afraid of how pihu will react when she gets to know about her real father.

Kabir is right,Aly has the right to know about his daughter, but what if he takes pihu away from her? The only thought of getting away from her daughter is killing her. Her head started aching, her vision started becoming blurry, she was about to fall but he held her.

He picked her up in his arms and started walking toward the car. Making her comfortable on the passenger seat he was about to close the door but she stopped him " me manage kar lungi"  saying that she was about to come out of the car but he softly pushed her inside and locked the seat belt around her. "Chup-chap beth yaha pe"

She rolled her eyes at him " humesha tumhare Maan ki kyu Karu me?"

"Hamesha mere maan ki hoti kaha hai" he replied sitting on the driving seat.

"Jhuth, humesha tumhare Maan ki hi hoti hai"

"Jasmin ji, jara yaad kijiye humare 6 mahine ke relation me apne kab meri suni?"

"Jab tu.. ha jab"  she stopped and put her finger on her chin as she is trying to remember.

Aly laughed "maa-beti dono ek jaisi ho, pihu bilkul Teri tarha hai jasmin"

"Mujhse jada apne pappa pe gayi hai wo"  she said unmindful, remembering how much pihu and Aly have similarities.

Aly just replied hmm as reality hits him, the reality which he almost forgot in the last few minutes, in their little moment.

The reality is that she is not his jasmin now. The reality is that she doesn't belong to him but someone else now. He wants to engulf her in bone crushing hug and tell her how much he wants her back in his life.but how much he wishes, he can't. He can't tell her to leave kabir and accept him.

"ME KHUSH HU AAPNI LIFE ME, TU BHI KHUSH REH.. BHUL JA SAB KUCH"

Her words resonate in his ears, creating a Havoc of pain in his heart.

Everything has changed now.

After that both of them do not say anything. They reach  the hotel, Jasmin opens the car door and comes out of the car. She was on her way toward her room but Aly grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards him. Because of the sudden action of his  Jasmin's hand landed on Aly's chest. Jasmin's breathing becomes heavy due to their closeness. Aly holds her palm and hands over her phone in her hand.

"car me bhul gayi thi tum" Saying this Aly starts leaving from there but Jasmin stops him.

"thanks" she said smiling but he leaves without saying anything.

Aly comes to his room and closes the door, tears start pouring out of his eyes. palming his face he sat down on the sofa.

Jasmine went to her room and saw Pihu sleeping, she sat on the bed and started caressing her hair with her hands. For her the most important person in this world is her daughter.

"me ye sach nahi bata sakti, na aly ko na apko... i am sorry baby but i can't afford to lose you" Jasmin kisses on her forehead and at the same time jasmin's  phone rings, due to which Pihu wakes up. She starts patting her head without worrying about picking up the call. Soon a message arrives on her phone. she takes her phone from the sidetable and unlock it.

KABIR - AGLE 24 GHANTO ME TUM ALY KO PIHU KE BARE ME BATAOGI VARNA ME ALY KO PIHU KO BATA DUNGA

A tear rolled down her eyes But there was something else that caught her attention. Kabir had sent some more messages which were already open but they were not done by Jasmin.

KABIR - ALY KE SATH HO TOH BATA DO USE PIHU KE BARE ME, BETI HAI USKI PIHU, HAQ HAI ALY JAANA.

she remembered the way aly behaved with her a few minutes ago.

"HE KNOWS"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"DISHA ME NAHI BATA SAKTA JASMIN KO, TUM SAMJH KYU NAHI RAHI"  KABIR SAID IN CRACKING VOICE AND STARTED COUGHING. DISHA PASSES HIM A GLASS OF WATER.

"HALAT DEKHO AAPNI KABIR... " DISHA AGAIN TRIED TO CONVINCE HIM BUT HE CUTS HER OFF.

"NAHI DISHA, ME JASMIN KO KUCH NAHI BATAOGE... OR AB IS BARE ME KOI DISCUSSION NAHI HONGA" DISHA SIGN

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jasmin's POV

Today is Sangeet of Disha and Rahul and I have been trying to keep Pihu away from Aly since morning. I don't want him to take my daughter away from me. I can't live without her. It was only when I saw Aly's face in the morning that I understood how angry he was. He didn't even look at me once. Ignored me, like i don't exist in the world. Hurt was visible on his face.

"3 ghante" I came out of my thoughts hearing kabir's voice and turned to face him.

"Only 3 hours are left" saying this he turned to go away but i Stopped him.

"You can't do this to me... You can't blackmail me kabir"

"Me ye tere liye hi kar raha hu jasmin"

"Mat karo please, Aly meri beti ko mujhse dur le jayenge"

"Agar tum baat karke sab shoutout karoongi to sab thik ho jayega"

"Tum nahi samjh rahe kabir" i said in a shattered voice and his expressions changed into concern. He held my shoulder and started caressing there but i jerked off his hand.

"Me or meri beti to tumpe boz hai na? Toh phir ab kyu kar rahe ho ye sab? Nahi chahiye tumhare aisan, me divorce papers sign karke bhej dongi" i said and started walking away from him.

There was no love in our relationship but still there was trust and respect at least. But how easily did he say last night that he doesn't want this relationship anymore. I smiled a sad smile as the thought of how destiny is playing with me.

_______________________

Hit the Star button and share the story.
50 comments needed to unlock the next chapter