Chapter 9

Jasmin's POV

The next morning i woke up early, had my breakfast and went to meet with the detective.....KABIR RAICHAND

Kabir asked for every single detail related to my parents' case and so i did..... I shared everything that happened that day.

Kabir assured me that he will find out the  culprit... I hope he will find out because after so many days i can see a ray of hope.

Then I went to police station and file a complaint about yesterday night.

I reached the hospital and started attending patients.

///////////////////////

Aly's POV

I am sitting in my cabin and trying to concentrate on my work but seems like Jasmin has no intentions to leave me alone
Matlab I am just thinking about her yaar

I don't know what is happening with me I just want to be with her all the time.

"Kya karu? call Karu usse?
Nahi yaar kya sochegi mere bare mai abhi kuch hi toh din hue hai mile hue"

My thoughts got disturbed by the knock on the door

"come in"

Here comes my best friend smiling like a fool RAHUL VAIDYA

"Aise kyu muskura raha hai? Disha ne date ke liye haa bol diya kya?" I asked knowing very well that this topic irritate him. Just wanted to see his irritating face.

And I got succeed in this. Now he is irritated like hell... Haha dost ko pareshan karne mai maza aata hai.

"Chidana band kar mujhe or chal Aaj club chalte hai" he said but i was not in mood of clubbing So i simply rejected.

"Bhai Aisa mat bol badi mushkil se Disha mani hai, maine usko bola ki tu aa raha hai isliye usne haa bola... Bhai chalna Varna phir Disha bhi nahi aayegi... tu kya chahta hai ki Tera Bhai kuvara mare?" Drama Queen

"Chal aata hu dramebaaz kahi ka"

///////////////////////

Jasmin's POV

"Jas chal na yaar, kya nakhre dikha rahi hai?" Said my Best friend nidhi. From the last hour Bharti and Nidhi are trying to convince me. They want me to come with them for the club but as I was in no mood of clubbing So I refused to go.

" Yaar mera sachi mai Maan nahi hai, tum log jao, have fun guys..." i said but seems like they're not going to listen to me as before I could complete Bharti said "tu nahi aayegi toh hum bhi nahi jayege" ughhhh I mean seriously, they're emotionally blackmailing me?

"Chali ja chuhiya, itna pyaar se toh Bharti mujhe nahi manati kahi jane ke liye" Harsh enter in the room with his silly joke.

"Ok fine... I am coming" i said making them smile widely.

///////////////////////

Aly's POV

We entered the club and guess what? The first person who took my attention was not other than jasmin.
It's feels like destiny wants us to meet again and again.. Silly.

She was dancing with her friends. I move toward the bar counter where Disha and Rahul were already having their drinks.

"Aly sir" Disha called me off "how many times I have to tell you that not to call me Sir?" Yes she is my employee but she is more friend to me.

"Atleast she talking to you men, unlike me, who she is ignoring sence month. Heye re meri phuti kismat" Rahul said. I tell you he is such a Drama Queen. But still I love him. He is like my brother. 

Disha rolled her eyes at Rahul and
Said  "ok Aly.. Let's have a Dance together"

"Noooooooo" Rahul said making my hands to cover my ears. Men he is hell possessive.

Ignoring him we want to dance floor. My one hand was on her waist and her was on my shoulder. It was a slow romantic song. "You like him too!?" Disha looked down for a sec and again look at me "yes..  but how do you know?" I smiled " the way you look at him.... Tell me jab tum bhi usse pasand karti ho phir ye sab kyu?"

"Yes.. i like him too but socha thoda pareshan Karu usse... When he makes affects to impress me I feel lucky and just look at his face. He is so jealous.
Aapne partner ko jealous feel karne mai maza aata hai"

"But you don't think ab jada ho raha hai?
I think it's more than liking from his side"
Disha smiled "i know and i thinking to tell him about my feelings" Disha said, i nodded smiling.

Jasmin's POV

I was having my drink with Bharti and Nidhi after Dance. Bharti and Nidhi are having their ' pati ki burai talks'

My eyes were roaming here and there suddenly I saw Aly dancing with a girl.

His one hand was on her waist and her one hand was on his shoulder.

Why he is dancing with a girl that also being so close?

Is she is his girlfriend?

But mai kyu itna soch rahi hu is bare? Mujhe kya lena dena?

IS I AM GETTING JEALOUS OF HER????

DO I LIKE HIM?

No..... Jas kuch bhi mat soch. Aisa kaise ho sakta hai tu abhi kuch din pehle hi toh mili hai usse

So relax.... There is nothing like that

I had my drink.. i don't know what is making me this much angry. But i can't see him this close to any other girl expect me.

Ughhhh what the hell is happening with me?

I had another glass of alcohol and losed my control over my self. I move towards Aly.

I don't know what I am doing.

Coming near him i hold his arm and turned him towards me and I KISSED HIM....