Glimpse of next chapter

"what the hell is your problem huh?" jasmin turned to him

kabir me toh bas" kabir doesn't let her complete and starts shouting at her. And holds her hands tightly

"tum kyu meri personal life me interfar kar rahi ho.... samjh nahi aata kya tumhe ek bar me, choddo mujhe baksh do please"  Saying this, Kabir left from there.

jasmin's  grieved eyes become moist again. The person who could not see her in pain even in the slightest, is giving her pain today.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

He held her by her waist and pulled her closer to himself. she puts her one hand on his shoulder and holds his other hand interfusing their fingers.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

She started touching him Seducely on his chest with one hand and other hand was on his cheek.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

she moved her hands from his chest to arms and bit her lip Seducely. He leaned more closer to her face reducing the tiny distance between them. 

_______________________

Guys i really want to know which part of the chapter is liked or disliked by you. So please do inline comments and long comments not only emojis. Please it's a request. Please tell me if you are not liking the story or any chapter or any part of the chapter. I will try to improve myself.

From the next part there will not be any targets.