Chapter 18

Jasmin's POV

"Wo accident Aly se nahi hua tha" kabir said and started walking towards me.

I looked at Aly who was equally shocked.i turned my face again towards kabir. Now he is standing in front of me.

"Kabir " Aly called and nodded his head in NO.

"Jis car se accident hua tha wo Aly ki thi par drive nahi kar raha tha" Kabir said Aly closed his eyes.

"Kon? Kon tha phir wo kabir? Or tumne mujhse jhuth bola?"

"Jasmin mujhe khud kuch din pehle pata chala iss bare me, samjh nahi aa raha ki itni important baat chot kaise gayi mujhse" taking a deep breath he take out his phone from pocket and called someone.

"Kabir?"

"2 min jasmin, sab samjh aa jayega"  he said and turned his face to Aly.

I was confused, if not Aly then who was driving his car? And why the hell he is defending him or her?

In few minutes disha comes there and holded a packet to kabir. He opened that, there was a bracelet.

I have saw this bracelet somewhere.

"Ye kiska hai Aly?" Kabir asked Aly

Aly looked at me for few seconds and answered Kabir's question "Sonali ka hai wo"

"Kon sonali?"  Disha asked immediately and Aly looked down.

"Wo sonali jise tu pyaar karta tha, wo sonali jo us din tere sath party me thi, wo sonali jisne zid ki drive karne ki hosh me na hoke bhi" she stopped and looked at me "wo sonali jiske hatho jasmin ke parents ka accident hua"

I looked at kabir to confirm that what was disha saying is true or not, he nodded in YES

I turned my face towards Aly, he was still looking down. Tears rolled down my eyes and i runned to my room and locked it.

"Kya hua mamma?" Pihu asked and came to me, i bowed down and embraced her. Crying silently.

Author's POV

"Ek or baat hai jo tumhara jaana zaruri hai Aly"

Kabir said but disha holds his hand nodding her head indicating not to tell him now.

"Kya?" Aly asked

"Abhi nahi, baad me" saying this he want away.

Disha was about to go but Aly stopped her.

"Thank you" disha smiled and give him a friendly hug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jasmin was staring at the mehandi on her hand. Tears started rolling down from her eyes when She remembered her Mehndi day. The day when she applied henna of Aly's name.

flashback

Jasmin had henna on her hands And Aly was feeding her with his own hands.

"alyyy mat kar na, ache se khila" Jasmin said getting irritated, As Aly lays a morsel in front of her but eats it himself for the 5th time.

"kya? maine kya kiya?" aly asked making innocant face.

"Don't make such faces in front of me and feed me, I am hungry man" jasmin said glaring at him. But Aly being aly continued to tease Jasmin.

Jasmin got angry and left from there.

"ab mehnat kar aly beta isse manane me" signing aly want towards jasmin's room and knocked on the door.

Not getting any response from other side he himself opened the door and get in.
The view in the front of him was breathtaking.

Jasmin was in the towel only. Her white soft legs,
Water drops were dropping on her shoulder from her wet hairs as she has just took a shower.

"Hot" words left from his mouth without his permission making jasmin scream as she doesn't expect Aly would be here.

Aly moved towards Jasmin quickly and covered her mouth with his palm and pinned her on the cupboard

"Pagal hai sab yaha aa jayege teri avaj sunke or sochege ki me tere sath jabardasti kar raha hu"

Jasmin indicate him to remove his hand. He removed his hand and jasmin pushed him away.

"Tu pagal hai? Aise kon ghusta hai ladki ke room"

"O hello jis ladki ke room mein me ghusa hu na wo meri hone wali biwi hai and BTW, tu toh aise react kar rahi hai jaise maine tujhe pehli bar aise dekha ho" Aly said smirking on his last line.

Jasmin blushed and looked at the other side.

Aly again came close to her and cage her between him and cupboard.

"Remember that night jasmin?" He asked in his sexy voice which give jasmin Goosebumps.

Nodding as No she tried to push him again but before she could, Aly holds her by her waist.

"Remember the night when you were moaning my name under me?"

"Sharam nahi aati na tujhe"  she said turning her to other side.

"Karte time toh tujhe bhi nahi aayi thi" He said controlling his laugh at her blushing yet cute face.

"Jasmin" he called but she doesn't respond

"Jasmin sun toh" he rolled his and pulled her on the bed.

"Kya hai Aly?" She asked as he himself sat on the bed and made her sit on his lap.

"Wo rasam hoti hai na jisme pati apni patni ke hath me lagi mehndi me apna naam ka pehle word dhunta hai"

"Ha toh?"

"Toh me ye keh raha tha ki wo rasam jo hai wo shaadi ki first night ko hoti hai but humari first night toh ho chuki na" he said last part chuckling and she glared at him.

He lay down on the bed and pulled her by holding her wrist. She landed on his hard chest because of sadden action. She hit there twice and said "pagal"
Hugging him by his torso she rested her head on his chest, smiling.

He embraced her in his arms kissing the tample of her head.

they slept cuddling.

Flashback end

Tears rolled down her eyes. She immediately wiped them away as someone knocked on the door. Getting up from the sofa she opened the door and found kabir there. Giving her a light smile he entered the room. he handover some papers to her. Jasmin give a confused look. taking the papers from his hand she started reading them. Her eyes widened and she looked at him. Her Grieved eyes become watery again.

_______________________

Hit the Star button and share the story.

50 comments needed to unlock the next chapter.