Chapter 17

Pihu was not eating anything, just looking here and there.
Seeing this, Aly asked Pihu “kya hua?”

“ye nahi khana” she said cutely

“toh kya khana hai pihu ko?”

“pizza” she said linking her lips cutely and Aly smiled

“jao mamma se puchke aao, agar wo haa bole toh hum jayege pizza khana”  Aly said  knowing  very well that if he takes Pihu out without Jasmin's  permission, then the result will be very bad. Aly is well aware of Jasmin's anger.  he chuckled remembering jasmin's cute yet angry face.

“nahi.. mamma ko bola toh wo jane nahi dengi” she said  and put her finger on her chin as if thinking of something.

“ek idea mamma ko bina bataye jate hai or jaldi se aa jate hai” Pihu said and Aly immediately said  "NO"

"par mujhe pizza khana hai or mamma jane nahi dengi" Pihu tries to convince Aly with her best puppy eyes and how can Aly refuse her now, so he agreed

"okk but jaldi jaldi aayege vapas varna aapki mamma naraz ho jayegi"

"uff mujhse jada toh aap mamma se darte ho" pihu said giggling and aly smiled sarcastically.

"If Jasmin comes to know about this,  she will not show any mercy on me."  he said and pihu laughed.

/////////////////

jasmin was done applying mehndi on her hands and was waiting for it to dry so she can eat anything.

Kabir comes there with a plate of food in his hands And sits beside Jasmin.
He feeds Jasmin with his hand.

Jasmin smiles, she wants give a chance to their relationship and she is happy that Kabir is also trying for it.  Unbeknownst to the truth, Jasmin thinks that Kabir wants this relationship but Kabir just wants Jasmin's happiness.

He is ready to sacrifice his happiness for her and he is doing it too.  Pihu is the only way to bring Aly and Jasmin closer. He knows that he is doing wrong by dragging Pihu into all this, but this is the only way he has.

////////////////

On the other side,  Aly and Pihu have a lot of fun. First they had pizza and then they goes to play games in the games zone. Pihu got attached to aly in very less time. Aly also loved spending time with Pihu.

It was night now but Aly and Pihu had not returned yet.  Jasmin was very worried, she was repeatedly calling Aly but Aly's phone was on silent.

"pihu maza aaya?" aly asked siting on his driving seat and started the engine of the car.

"bohot.. but mamma dategi bohot raat ho gayi ha na"

"koi na aapke hise ki daat me kha lunga"  saying this he started their ride.

Jasmin was standing in the garden waiting for Aly and Pihu and everyone else was inside. Jasmin did not want to bother anyone, so she did not tell anyone about it.

Jasmin smiles as she saw Pihu and Aly. Pihu rushes to hug her. Jasmin takes Pihu in her embrace and hugs her tightly. Placing a soft kiss on her forehead jasmin asks her to go inside.

As Pihu walks away, she turns towards Aly.

"are you out of your mind? how can you take my dauther without my permission? tumhe pata bhi hai ki mujhe kitni tension ho rahi thi" she yelled at him.

"Jasmin me tha na uske sath tension kyu le rahi thi"  he said trying to be as calm as he can.

"Tum the isliye toh tension ho rahi thi" Said The jasmin who claimed to love him more than anything, The jasmin who claimed to trust him more than herself is not trusting him a bit now.

Trust, how can she trust him when he left her in their wedding mandap? Without giving a chance to their relationship. By proving every allegations against him true.

Love, their love ended on the very day when he did not say anything to save their relationship.

Aly's welled up eyes started tearing. She looked away. Tears started coming out of her too without her permission.

"Jasmin, thoda sa bhi trust nahi tujhe ab mujhpe?" he asked softly but with the pain in his voice

Not getting any answer from her he continued "itna bura nahi hu me.. wo accident ek galti thi jo"

She cut him off "Aly bas mujhe is bare me koi baat nahi karni"

"Nahi jasmin baat karni padegi... Jo galti maine ki 5 saal pehle wo tu mat kar.. sunle ek bar"

"Sune ke liye kuch baki nahi hai Aly"  taking a deep breath she continued "humare bich sab ussi din khatam ho gaya tha jis din tu mujhe chod gaya tha. Humari shaadi Wale din, mandap ke bich me, mujhe akela chod chala gaya tha tu"

"Jasmin me"

"ME KHUSH HU AAPNI LIFE ME, TU BHI KHUSH REH.. BHUL JA SAB KUCH"

Saying this she started walking, Aly grabbed her arm and pulled her towards him.

Holding her with his both hands tightly.

"NAHI BHUL SAKTA, BECAUSE I STILL LOVE YOU JASMIN... TU NAHI KARTI PAR ME AB BHI KARTA HU TUJHSE PYAAR AUR HUMESHA KARTA RAHUGA"

"Parents the wo mere Aly" she said and pushed him away.

"Parents the wo mere" yelling this she was about to go in her room but Stop hearing a familiar voice.

"Wo accident Aly se nahi hua tha"

________________________

Thank you for showering so much love on the last chapter.

Hit the Star button and share the story.

50 comments needed to unlock the next chapter