Aesthetics and Synopsis

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events and incidents are the products of my imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

© Heidi Mae Wahlberg 2022 All rights reserved.

No part of this book may be reproduced or used in any manner without the prior written permission of Heidi Wahlberg, except for the use of brief quotations in a book review or to promote the book.

Cover by: https://www.fiverr.com/vikncharlie

com/vikncharlie

Synopsis

An old promise, a fated night and lingering danger...

After several centuries as serving as a guard to a coven, Nathanial Hart an old vampire guard is finally able to live out his days, alone and unbothered. That is when he fulfills this one last promise...

After eighteen years locked away in an orphanage, Olette Sky, a spirited, young girl is finally set free. She's told to find the path, of an unknown man, the cryptic advise of her den mother.

.. and so the young mysterious girl, called Lettie, ventures out alone, finding herself in a heap of trouble just as their paths meet. Danger unlike anything Nathanial has ever known lurks around her like a magnet, and it seems he's the one tasked to keep her safe.

But why? What is so special about this orphan girl?

Rated: 16 up violence, language, dark topics, blood sharing, vampire gore and biting,

Aesthetics