Thank you!

I cannot thank you enough for your reads, comments, and votes! I do plan to revise and flush out this story in the future, but I was so happy to tell Lettie and Nathanial's story! 

Thank you for reading! 

If you liked this book, please check out some of my other stories, too, if you want!

Here are a few recommendations.

The Sister Between Them- This is an angst-ridden love story, a slow burner with an enemy everyone is loving to hate. The comment section is a LOT of fun with this story.

A Dying Man's Wish- This is a drama and very emotional but it also has a good bit of laughs and tons of steam it's faster paced in the romance, as these enemies become steamy lovers while she tries to get him to reconnect with his dying dad.

The Twenty-Year Triangle- My newest! I love when readers follow along as I write live; this follows Kinsey as she returns home and finds herself back in the love triangle she was in as a teen. This angsty southern romance is full of tension and some mystery as we fill in what happened in the past as it collides with the present. It's also full of 90s nostalgia and lots of laughs.

I also have a few published books on Amazon! and this one will soon join them!! Here is the link to my author profile.

https://www.amazon.com/stores/Heidi-Mae-Wahlberg/author/B0BRGJXT53

Thanks again!

See you all in the comments!!

Love

Heidi Mae ❤