twelve

RUN DEL, FOR ME

  RUN DEL, FOR ME.
Music - shootout by izzamuzzic.

_________________

SOMETIMES, Delphine wished that she had grabbed Vance's hand and ran as fast and hard as they could.

She knew that since the grabber was in a van, she wouldn't be able to outrun him, but she still wanted to try.

She fought for Vance, and for her sake to get home for Finney and Gwen, to live like Bruce wanted her too.

The other half of her won her over, it wanted to consume her fully of it being her fault. It wanted to make her know that they wanted her to die, that she was the cause of her 3 friends to get kidnapped and tortured.

Delphine fought the voices off as much as she could, they told her it was her problem and that Vance didn't love her.

She didn't believe it obviously, Vance had proved them wrong a day ago.

"I'm glad I didn't die before I met you, V." She spoke up.

He looked over at her and smiled, agreeing with her and smiling at the nickname.

"Me too."
_______________

SHE caught him smiling while she messed with him, since they didn't have anything else to do.

Vance and Del were sitting on the bed, talking about their similar home lives and how they should book it the fuck out of this shitty city when they get out.

The phone randomly erupted in rings, Delphine groaned and got up, holding the phone tight waiting for a call.

Bruce and Billy had called her, she knew the last 2 we're Robin and Griffin.

"You don't have much time." A soft voice came from the other end, Delphines face scrunched in confusion and Vance hovered over her shoulder like a child, waiting to hear what was going on.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"The grabber hasn't been sleeping, he's upset because you haven't played his game."

"What game?"
( im lazy & it's 2 am so i ain't doing that "she replied" shit)

"Naughty boy. In your case, naughty girl. If you don't play his game, he can't get on with the next part. And that is his favorite part."

"Oh. So how is that supposed to help me now?.."

"He's asleep now. He fell asleep waiting for you to come up the stairs, you can escape."