BONUS CHAPTER.

____________________________

OCTOBER 31st, 1978.
________________

THIS day, has marked almost 2 months since the two escaped successfully from the dreadful house.

Vance and Delphine were perfectly fine now, they never fought and they were happy with eachother.

People stare at them now, shocked on how being kidnapped in a basement together for almost 2 weeks can drive them to dating and not being enemies anymore.

Really, it confused people but they ignored it and called them the perfect couple, the power couple, hottest couple, you get it.

Now, it was halloween. Delphine and her boyfriends favorite holiday. They had been planning this since they got out, as they wanted to spent their life together and live a good life.

Obviously not being trapped in a basement.

So, with that said, the two had dressed up as a rockstar boyfriend and rockstar girlfriend.

A tad basic, but it matched the couples aesthetics and how they were perfectly.
They had to take Finney and Gwen trick or treating, and they did so. Delphine loved them, but she didn't want them to come along on every single date they had.

Terrance arranged that of course.

He wanted to make sure his daughter was safe, so he did everything he could in his power to protect her and his two other children.

Which meant Delphine having to take them to every spot, every date, on every holiday, everywhere. It didn't matter to the two younger siblings, but it mattered to the older couple.

Vance wold complain about it every now and then, but quickly would get shut down when his girlfriend told him that it was just for protection, that they would be better together.

He didn't know how she was so calm about it, but he also knew that she still wasn't at ease and was way more careful ever since they got out.

She became more interested in true crime, she always took in her surroundings and made sure to double take behind her whenever she heard someone remotely near her. She would look at every single person, examining them and when she found them looking weird, she would ask to move to a different spot.

She would offer to take her siblings everywhere, not wanting them to get taken or hurt.

She wasn't at ease, she was terrified that the grabber would come back.

She could see spirits, and her worst fear is that one day she'd spot him and panic, she'd have to relive that day and chase herself out before he did himself.

But luckily, that day never came.

Anyways, back to halloween.

Vance and Delphine were now walking with the two younger kids, who were stopping at every house giving bright smiles to people who even murmured about how they were the missing kids.