thirteen ✿

FLASHBACK TIME!!

  FLASHBACK TIME!!

_____________
DECEMBER 13TH, 1975
______________

SHE never really cared for having more friends other than Bruce and Robin, she was perfectly fine with them by her side.

That was until she ran into Billy Showalter.

Billy had been delivering newspapers, as he picked up a job to help his parents.

He was on his bike with his dog, throwing papers at houses like normal.

Delphine got curious and decided to watch him, but she quickly regretted it when a paper came flying towards her face and smacking her in her nose.

She whined as she threw her head back, backing up into the door and catching the attention of Finney.

She could hear the sounds of a dog barking, a bike falling, and heavy footsteps coming.. towards her?

"Oh my goodness I am so sorry miss!" A sweet, worried voice talked form in front of Delphine. She opened her eyes and obviously saw the towns paperboy, but she looked him in the eyes as her nose bled.

"Holy Je- Okay we should get that fixed up. Are your parents home?" The sweet paperboy asked. She only stared at him blinded by his brown shiny eyes.

"I- uh no. No my dads not home and moms gone." She replied, holding her nose.

Billy looked at her confused when she said the word gone, and then it hit him.

"Oh. Uhm okay, is it okay if I come in to help you?" He questioned, hoping to be able to help her and apologize more.

She nodded and took his hand, opening the door as blood oozed out of her nostrils.

Finney shrieked when he saw her nose, causing Gwen to come out and scream when she saw a random boy in their living room.

"Stop screaming guys! He's helping me and he's uh- "

"I'm her friend! Billy. The towns paperboy." He quickly cut her off, she looked at him and smiled.

She dragged him to her bathroom and grabbed the first aid kit she kept stored under the sink, for whenever Finney got messed with by the bullies, or the same for Del.

Delphine looked at herself in the sink, but then Billy snatched the items from her and looked at her.

"I'm going to do it, I messed your pretty face up in the first place. I'm sorry about that by the way.." He spoke low on the last part, earning a giggle from Delphine.