2

- Kari

Two Months Later

Kayla: So You're Saying You Got Drunk And Had a One night Stand So now You're Pregnant ? Did You Tell Mama And Daddy ?

Kari: No ,

Kayla Is My Little Sister . She's 17 And Thinks she's The Big Sister . I've Been In Atlanta For 2 Months . And It Has Not Been Pretty . Ive Been Having Morning Sickness And Had Missed My Period Since That Night . Went To The Doctor And I Am Two Months Pregnant . The Baby Dad Doesn't Know Because I Have No Way In Contacting Him .

Imani: I Can't Believe You're Pregnant Girl .

Kari: I Wished I Woulda Brought This Baby Into The World With Her Parents Together Or Something .

Kayla: Everything Isn't a Fairy Tale . And Doesn't Go The Right Way .

Imani: And Plus God Giving You This Creation For a Reason .

Kari: Yea I Know . But I Want Him Or Her To Have a Father . Ion Even Know This Dude Real Name Or Anything .

Imani: Weeeeeeell , I Could Help With That .

Kayla: You Always Got Connections , Or Some What You Be Doing Mani ?

Imani: Big Girl Stuff . Now Let Me Make This Phone Call .

- Imani

Im Imani Haven Lewis . And Twenty One Years Old . Im a Chocolate Something . I Good Hair But I Wear Weave By Choice . Kari Has Been My Bestfriend For 5 Years Now . And I Love Her We're More Like Sisters If Anything .

I Said That I Could Help With Her Finding Rock , Her Baby Daddy And I Meant That . D Been Off His Game And I Been Messing Around With Cam , For a Year . Cam Is Rock's Right Hand Man . I Stepped Outside And Dialed Cam's Number .

Phone Convo

Cam: Wassup Baby ?

Imani: Do You Remember Me Telling You How My Bestfriend Left The Club With Rock That Night ?

Cam: Yea Ol' Girl He Told Me He Fucked Her And Nigga Didn't Even Use a Condomn

Imani: And She's 2 Months Pregnant .

Cam: Daaaaaaaamn !

Imani: Yea , Are You Around Him ?

Cam: Yea Ima Let Him Know And Call You Back . Yall Swing By My House They Might Need To Talk Face To Face

Imani: Alright Bye Baby

Cam: Bye Baby Girl .

I Hung Up And Entered The House .

Imani: Come On Girl , Lets Go See Your Baby Daddy .

Kari: Can You Stop Saying Baby Daddy And Say His Name Rubs Her Little Baby Bump . It Doesn't Sound Right .

Imani: Suuuuure . You Coming Along Kay ?

Kayla: Naaah , Ima Going Out With My Friends . Kari Text Me How It Goes .

Kari: Kayla Yo Ass Dumb Or What ? Yo Car Almost On E , You Will Not Be Making That Hour And a Half Drive Back .

Kayla: Can iBorrow $30 ?

Kari: Here Wanch Be Careful

Kayla: Love You

Kari: Love You Too .

Imani: Go Get Dressed .

Kari: Im Wearing This . That Nnigga Ain't nobody To Be Fancy For . Lets Go I Wanna Stop By McDonalds .

Imani: Ill Drive My Car

Kari: Okay

Cam House

Imani: Damn , What Your Side Nigga Do For a Living ?

Imani: Remember I Told You Rock The Biggest Known nigga Around Here . Well Cam Is His Right Hand Man .

Kari: Oh , Whatever That Means . Lets Go Cause I Wanna Get This Over With .

Imani: Beeeeeeestfriend He Did You Some Good Yo Ass Done Got Fatter Look At You In Them Tights . Lord .

Kari: laughs You A Lil Pervert Come On Girl . Im Hungry Again Too .

We Got Out The Car And Headed Up The Long Drive Way . That Was Tiring Me a Little . By The Time We Got To The Door Some Darkskin Dude Opened The Door He Was Cute But Not All That . He Kissed Imani And Im Assuming Thats Her Side Line Kenny . Hell Whatever His Name Is .

Imani: Cam, Kari , Kari, Cam

Cam: Wassup Rock In The Bedroom Upstairs To The Right 2nd Door . I Already Informed Him .

Kari: Alright

He Stood To The Side Letting Me In And I Made My Way To The Room He Was In . I Walked In And He Was Sitting On The Bed Watching Some Game .

Rock: You'on Know How To Knock ? Says With Attitude

Kari: Waves Him Off Are You Ready To Talk ? Cause Ion Have All Day . And You Already Playing .

Rock: Kari , Ion Like Yo Fucking Mouth !

Kari: Remember My name Huh .

Rock: You Had Some Good Kat . Tight As Hell Too .

Kari: . Anyway Im Pregnant With Yo Child . Lifts Her Shirt Up Ian Asking You To Be With Me Or none Of That Just Be Here For Your Baby .

Rock: Ima Take Care Of My Child Don't Worry Bout That . You Just Worry About not Fucking With These niggas .

Kari: Boy , Im GROWnN Don't Worry Bout Me , Worry Bout Your Child . And I Don't need Shit From You

Rock: You Pissing Me Off With All These Smart Ass Responses . Yo Ass need To Learn Who I Am

Kari: Ion Care If Your Ass The President . I Don't Care ! Anyway My Appointments Every Month On The 14th . Im Currently 2 Months Along Nnow .

Rock: After All This time you couldn't Tell Me You Was Pregnant . Yo Your number tho ?

Kari: We Had a Freaking One Nnight Stand Yeen Leave no number Or Shit. 615-986-2917 . My Parenting Classes Are Every Two Weeks At 12:00p.m.

Rock: ight ,

I Was Now Stuck With This Nigga For The Rest Of My Life . And I Already Don't Like Him . He To Cocky , Conceited , Attitude And Shit . He Got Me All The Way Fucked Up . I Rubbed My Belly As He Looked At Me . This Baby Gonna Be Mean Cause I Was Never Cursing Like This . I Wasn't Tryna Know His Bussiness But I Knew At One Point Before This Baby Come , We Are Gonna Have To Sit Down And Get To Know Eachother So We Can Co-Parent In The Future .

Kari: Why You Looking At Me ?

Rock: Cause I Can , And I Know Yo Ass Ain't Gota Problem With It .

Kari: Bye Cause You Always Saying Stupid Petty Shit !

I Grabbed My Phone And Walked Out