6

- Imani

Imani: D Get Yo Hands Off Me . You Around Here Impregnanting Bitches . So Fuck No Ion Feel Bad For Fucking Around On You ! We Been Together Since 11th Grade ! 5 Years And Yo Ass Got a 4 Year Old And A 2 Year Old !

D: Ion Wanna Hear That Shit ! That In Between Yo Legs Is Mine ! Shouldn't No Nigga Be In That ! Pushes Her .

Imani: You Wasn't Pleasing Me . A Lil Finger Action Ain't Shit And You Know It !

D: Punches Imani You On Some Fucked Up Ass Shit ! Ima Man You Can't Do The Shit I Do . Imani Who The Fuck You Tryna Play .

Imani: Slaps Him Yo Ass Better Keep Yo Mf'n Hands Off Me

D: You Pushing The Shit Imani

Imani: You Ain't Shit . Never Will Be .

When Those Words Left My Mouth , Thats When He Wasted No Time Putting His Hands On Me . I Was Feeling His Blows All Over My Body . All I Could Do Was Cradle Myself In a ball And Protect My Head . I Felt Like I Was Gonna Die And My Life Was Flashing Before Me .

D: Hoes Like You Gonna learn . You MY Bitch ! TF You Giving Another Nigga Whats Mine ! And My Bussiness My Bussiness . They Ain't Yo Kids So What You Worried Bout It For . Stupid Ass Bitch .

- Rock

I Got a Call That Some Shit Was Missing At The Trap And It Made My Blood Boil . After Getting Kari What She Wanted I Drove To The Trap . I Put In The Codes , For Each Gate Then Parked In My Space .

Kari: What The Hell ? Where Are We ?

Rock: One Of The Traps ,

Kari: Traps ? Rock If You Don't Tell Me Wtf You Brought Me Too !

Rock: Ima Drug Lord . I Run Atlanta . Rock Ain't My Damn Real Name .

Kari: Looks Out The Window Ain'T This Bout a Bitch . So Now I Have To Worry Bout My Baby Not having a Daddy .

Rock: Ain't Shit Gone Happen To Me . I Been In This Way To Long And Ain't Shit Happen . Got Shot Twice But Thats It . Now Come On I Got Some handle .

I Really Didn't Want Her In There With Them Lil Shorts On And Shit But Ain't None Gone Pop Off . I Grabbed The Box Of Pizza Got Out Walking Over To Help Her Out . We Not Together But She Still Caring My Child And Ima Be Protective Over Her .

-Kari

This Is Bout a Box Of Rocks . This Nigga A Thug Basically . I Done Moved To Atlanta And Now Its Biting Me In The Ass . After Getting Out The Car I Pulled My Shirt Down And Headed Infront Of Rock , Like I Knew Where I Was Going .

Rock: Ion Know Why You Got Them Lil Ass Shorts On

Kari: I Brought Em , Shut Up Rolling Her Eyes .

My Shorts Were Comfortable . My Outfit Was Comfortable Period,  Hell . I Had On a Light Pink V-Neck Shorts And Some Brown T-Thong Sandals Showing My Freshly Manicured Lime Green Toe Nails . I Flipped My Long Hair Over My Shoulder With My Green Painted Stiletto Nails Waiting On Rock To Walk Up . He Did Some Ugly Ass Knock And Imani Side Line Opened The Door .

Cam: Hey Kari , Wassup Rock

Rock: Wassup . What The Fuck Going On ?

Cam: Came To Do The Normal Count And See Was Everything Straight And We Missing Bout $12K And Some Mollys , White Girls And White Wildow (White Weed Grown Under Water)

Rock: Damn Bruh . Shit ! Who The Fuck Stealing From Me . These Niggas Getting To Bold .

Cam: And Stacks Ass Ain't Been Here In Three Days . I Think He Up To Some .

Rock: Get All The Niggas That Has Some To Do With Money In The Meeting Room . Ima Get Snake And Goose To Go Find Stack

Cam: Ight

Kari: Eww Why You Got Naked Girls Walking Around ?

Rock: So They Won't Steal The Products They Have To Cook Up

Kari: I've Watched Thug Movies And They Don't Bring Everybody To There Lil Spot

Rock: True Dat . For Some Reason I Know Yo Lil Red Ass Ain't Gone Say Shit To Nobody

Kari: Ha-Ha-Ha Very Funny . Can We Sit Down My Back Hurts and Im Hungry .

Rock: Yea

I Unlocked My Office Doors And Went To My Lil Microwave And Heated Her Food Up . After Getting My Baby Mama Settled . I Headed To The Meeting Room .

Rock: Yall Niggas Trying Me . Ima Ask Once And One Time Only You Stealing From Me ?

??: Nigga You Acting Like You Can't Replace The Shit

POW ! POW !

Rock: Who Else Wanna Loose Their Life ? Yall Niggas Know Some Shit , Speak Up .

Ro: Stack Brought Him A Car And New Clothes . He Was Telling Me Bout Moving To L.A .

Rock: Ro , Ima Bump You Up On a Higher Level . When Me Or Cam Ain't Here You Put Shit In Check . You , Trell , Mack Go Meet Snake And Goose At Stacks Out . If You Find My Shit Bring It Back .