30

9 Months Pregnant

- Rock

Yo Im Mad As'f , Been Pissed At The World For Two Months . I Went To Mexico For Two Weeks Came Back All Kari & The baby Shit Gone ! Her Ass Moved Out . Ain't Been Answering My Calls Or Shit !! She 9 Months Pregnant So She Could Give Birth Anytime . I Was Chilling with Cam . We Been Grinding Non Stop & Im Happy To Say That My Empire is Where I Want It .

Cam: Yo Nigga , Kari Ass Back In New York .

Rock: oh Really ?

Cam: Yea . Skyler Said Her , Kayla And Their Dad Just Landed To See Her So They Can Be With Her For The Birth . She Do In Two Days Or Some Shit

Rock: Lets Take a Trip To New York Then .

Cam: Nigga She'on Wanna See You

Rock: Imaa Call Cha and See If Her And The Girls Wanna Come Along .

Cam: laughs

- Kari

Kari: Dreeeeeew laughs Stop

Drew: Ian Doing Nothing Baby Girl . Smirks Gimmie Kiss

Kari: Nope

Drew: Bestfriends Can Give Bestfriends Kisses

Kari: That Don't Mean Im Finna Give You One .

Drew: You gave Me One Lastnight

Kari: I Was Horny .

Drew: You Horny Now ? Smirks

Kari: Shhhhh Boy

Drew: Remember How I Had Your Legs Pushed All The Way Open Kiss Her Neck

Kari: Im Not Finna deal With You Chuckles

Drew: Was It Good ?

I Couldn't Resist Drew , So I Laid Down And Let His Head Dip Down Low . Drew Had Been My Second Bestfriend Since I Was Little . And These Past Two Weeks , He's Been Pleasing My Sexual Needs With The Finger Or Tongue . Its Not Rock D . But It'll Do ! Drew Head Game Was The Bomb ! I Always Had Juices Flowing Out Of Me . After Letting Loose . Drew Sat Up , And Went To Go Brush His Teeth .

Kari: Out Of Breath Thank You

Drew: Was It Good ?

Kari: Nods Yea , It Was Good .

Drew: Ion Know Why You Won't Let Me Put The Tip In .

Kari: Im Carrying Somebody Else Baby . Thats Disrespectful If I Let You Fuck & Nut In Me When Im Having Somebody Elses Baby .

Drew: That Nigga Don't Give A'f Bout You Or That Baby . Cause If He Did He Woulda Be Down Here After You Tryna Get You Back ! !!!

Kari: Don't Yell At Me !

Drew: Punches Kari Bitch Shut That Shit Up And Give Me That Pussy

Kari: Yells No

I Kicked , And Punched , And Screamed To Get Him To Stop ! But He Only Beat Me Harder . I Covered My Pregnant Belly So It Wouldn't Get Hit .

Skyler: Screams Kayla !!!!!

Kayla: Nigga Get Yo Ugly Ass Off My Damn Sister .

I Lost Concious , The Only Thing I Seen Was Drew Smacking Kayla And Pushing Skyler .

- Rock

We Where On The Private Jet When I Received The Phone Call From Kayla And The Shit I Heard Was Not Sitting Right With Me !!! Mf'ers Like Putting Their Hands On Somebody .

Cam: Wassup ?

Rock: Some Drew Nigga Beat The Fuck Outa Kari And Punched Kay , Then Pushed Skyler . My Trigger Finger Itching So We Gone , Gone Head & Catch This Body .

Cam: What You Gone Do With Kari ?

Rock: Her Ass Gone Move Back With Me ! And Thats No Question !

Cam: Poor Kari , Baby Girl Always In Some Shit

Rock: Sighs And Im The Cause Of It All , Bruh Maybe I Should Leave Her Alone !

Cam: If You Really Got Feelings For Her And Shit Then Get Her Ass Back . She Was Actually Down For You My Nigga . She Better Than Ashy And Cleo

Rock: laughs

Cam: You My Bro , Ian Gone Never Tell You None Wrong . And You Know That

Rock: Nods Running His Hand Down His Face