37

- Kari

Twenty Years Old ? I've accomplished Alot So Far And Been Through So Much . But Ion Weep Over It . I Look Back On Them As Lesson Or Blessings . And Actually They All Have Taught Me Something .

I Have A Baby , And I Can Truly Say She's Making Me Work On Myself . And everything I Do Now Is For her . I Never Thought I'd Be with A child . But Everything Happens For a reason . Ill Give her The World . And Make Sure Nothing Happens To Her . I Love My Baby , Royalty .

My Mother Is a Prime Example Of Something I NEVER Wanna Be . She's a Liar , And So Messed Up In The Head To The Point Where its Sad . No Matter How Many Times She Calls Or Ask For Help Or Whatever I Can't Feed Into Her Bull . I Forgave And Moved On . As a mother , She's Dead To Me .

My Daddy And Sister Have Been There With Me From The Beginning And I Love Them . They Never Judged Me or Did The Things My Mother did . And I Thank Them Each And Every chance I get . Although Ive Only Known Skyler For Some Months She's  a Good Lil Sister . She's Rough Around the Edges So Im Still Working on Her .

Rock ? Love Hate Type Thing . But He Taught Me How To Make It Out Here In Atlanta . He Gave Me a beautiful Baby Girl . He's Handsome And Can work My Body In Ways nobody Can't . He Knows Just What I want And How I Want It . We Always Fighting But He's Really Sweet .

Imani , Haven't Heard from Her In Months . She Needs To Work On Herself and Get Herself together . Not Gonna lie I Miss Her , But She Needs To Find Herself . Im Always Here For Her Though .

Im Not Perfect , I know I Have my Flaws And Made My Mistakes But Im Learning From Them . I Never Want Anyone to Feel Pitty For Me . Its Atlanta baby And these People Don't Give a'f Bout You