Epilogoue

This Epilogoue Is Different From Any Other Epilogoue . Im Gonna Tell What Was The Concept Of This Book For People Who Don't Understand .

( Summary )

This Book Was About a Twenty Year Old Quiet , Humble , New York Girl Name Kari , That Decided To Move Down To Atlanta To Get Away From Her Depressed Ways . One Night In Atlanta Changes Her Life And Outlook On Things . She Had A One Night Stand With This Drug Lord Who Happens To Become Her Baby Daddy . Along The Way Things Happen To Her . She Experience Things She Had Never Been Through ! And It Changed Her .

Rock Twenty Two Years Old Was All About Fucking Bitches , Getting His Empire Up , And Getting Money ! When Kari Comes Along , One Night Changes His Life Making Him a Dad . He Had People Standing In His Way That He Had To Handle And A Girl He Was Having a Baby By That He Started Falling For .

( Concept )

Their Love Hate Relationship Is What Gets People . Just Because You Are Having a Baby With Eachother Doesn't Mean You Have To Get Into A Relationship Or Even Like Each Other . If It Works Out , Lucky You . Along The Way You Go Through Trials And Tribulations But It Can Come Out As Either a Lesson Or a Blessing . Everything Happens For a Reason . You Just Have To Know How To Handle It .