26

- Imani

I Only Came To Cam House To Get Some Of My Belongings And Heard Loud Moaning . I Walked Up The Stairs To His Room And Seen Some Girl Ontop Of Him . It Hurted Me . But Then Again , I Knew I Was The One That Cheated . I Walked Out The Room And Waited Downstairs For Cam .

- Cam

Shit Mane . That Was Some Bomb Ass Sex . I Was Thirsty Now , I Slid Out The Bed Not Bothering On Putting Clothes On And Headed Downstairs . I Grabbed a Bottle Water Out The Fridge And Started Drinking It .

Imani: Baby , Don't You Miss Me ?

Cam: Why The Fuck You Still In My House ?

Imani: Why You Doing This Cam ?

Cam: Get The Fuck Out .

- Imani

I Noticed He Was Still Naked , I Got On My Knees And Slid His Member In My Mouth . It Hit The Back Of My Throat . But I Didn't Gag . I Wanted My Man Back . Apparently He Liked It , Cause He Didn't Push Me Away . I Let Him Nut In My Mouth And I Stood Up .

Cam: Imani , You Gota Go .

Imani: You Serious ?

Cam: Ill Hit You Up Later .

Imani: nods

I Walked Out His House And Got Back In My Car . I Lost My Bestfriend , Man To My Wanna Be Tough Ass .

Skyler: Start Back Fucking Her From Now On Out .

Cam: Baby , Stop I Didn't Fuck Her .

Skyler: But You Let Her Suck You Up . AFTER We Just Had Sex . What The Hell Cam .

Cam: Skyler , Don't Do This . Sit Yo Lil Ass Down . Ian Finna Let You Leave Me .

Skyler: But You Think This Okay

Cam: Im Sorry Sky . I Promise

Skyler: Mhm

- Kari

Instead Of Going Home , Rock Wanted To Go Shopping For The Baby And Stuff . We Where In The Car Leaving The Baby Store And On Our Way To The Jewery Store .

Rock: Wassup ?

Kari: Nothing , Yall Handled That Stuff Yet ? With That Ro Dude ?

Rock: Yeah , We On It , But At The Same Time We Laying Low . But Don't Worry Bout That Shit .

Kari: Nods I Really Wanna Start Fresh In a New House Though

Rock: You Wanna Move?

Kari: Yo House Isn't Fit For No Baby . Its Like a Bachelor Pad .

Rock: laughs So When You Wanna Start Looking ?

Kari: As Soon As Possible . Im 7months Pregnant . We Need To Move Before I Give Birth .

Rock: You The Boss

Kari: I Thought I Was Gone Hate You Forever !

Rock: Guh' You Never Hated Me .

Kari: I Actually Did Hate You . And I Thought I Was Gone Have To Kill You

Rock: Lil Short Ass Be Thanking You Tough & Shit .

Kari: Cause Baby I Am . And Ion Won't You No Where Near That Cowda Girl .

Rock: laughs Ian Gone Be Around Cowda

Kari: August Im Not Finna Play With You . laughs

SHORT UPDATE ! I PROMISE THE NEXT UPDATE FINNA HAVE YOU ALL DYING FOR MORE !