35

2Weeks Old

- Rock

We Been Back In Atlanta For A Week And A Half And I Handled them Fuckers . Shit Been Going Smoothly And Im Tryna Keep It Just Like That .

The Past Couple Nights Kari Been Getting Up None Stop Taking Care Of The Baby . So I Let Her Sleep In Late . Me And Kayla Was Packing Shit Up And Taking Care Of Royalty .

Rock: Royalty , You Throw Up On Me One More Time

Royalty Smiles

Kayla: eww Rock , Its On Your Shirt

Rock: Hold Her While I Clean It Up .

Kayla: Nods

The Air Was On , But a Nigga Was Still Hot And Sweating . I Jogged Upstairs And Walked In The Room Taking My Shirt Off . I Washed My Face And My Chest Before Walking Back Out The Bathroom

Kari: What Time Is It ?

Rock: 1:30 P.m , Ain't Nobody Waking Yo Ass Up Go Back To Sleep .

Kari: Shut Up , You Always Wanna Say Some Bull Shit .

Rock: Kari Shut That Shit Up .

Kari: I Swear Ion Like You

I Went To The Bed And Climbed Ontop Of Her . Me And Kari Aren't Together But She Mines . My Name Written All Over That . I Kissed Her Neck Before Kissing Her Lips .

Kari: Stop Kissing On Me

Rock: Girl .

Kari: Boy

Rock: Ight , Im Finna Go Finish What I Was Doing

Kari: What Where You Doing ?

Rock: Minding My Bussiness

I Walked Out And Back Downstairs . Taking My Daughter Out Her Auntie Arms .

Kayla: So We Got All The Kitchen Stuff Packed Up . And We Got Half The Upstairs Packed What Else ?

Rock: Im Getting New Beds & Shit Put In All The Rooms So We Can Leave That Here , The Couches And Shit Can Stay . Bascially Ima See What Kari Wanna Do With . We Taking All The Clothes , T.V's . And Games And Shit .

Kayla: Kari Believe In Selling Crap .

Rock: laughs Lmao .

Ding Dong ! Ding Ding Dong !

Rock: I Got It .

I Went To The Door . And My Mama And Cha Was At The Standing On the Door Stwp . Ian Been Fucking With My Mama Like That Nomore . Cause What She Had Did Pissed Me Off . Kari Don't Even Won't Sheila To See Or Be Around Royalty . But Hell Ion Blame Her .

Cha: Royalty !!! Aaaawe Baby So Beautiful . Let Me Hold Her

Rock: Naw Na' We Bonding

Cha: Nigga She My Niece .

Rock: And My Nut Made Her So Now

Cha: Where Kari , Bet She'll Let Me Hold Her .

Rock: Im Letting Her Rest While Me And Kay Pack .

Sheila: August , Can I See My Grandbaby ?

Rock: Kari Don't Even Won't You Breathing On Her . You Gone Have To Talk To Her .

Sheila: Aren't She Your Daughter Too

Rock: Yea , But I Also Ain't Gone betray Her Mama . Yo Ass Fucked Up . And Ill Be Damned If She throw A Fucking Fit .

Sheila: Sighs I Was Only Telling The Truth

Rock: You Was Only Being Petty . But Whatever .

Cha: Damn Kari . Look At That Ass Girl .

Rock: Didn't I Say Stay Sleep

Kari: Flips Him Off What Yall Doing Here .

Cha: I Wanted to See My niece , And Her Daddy Acting Stingy With Her

Kari: He Always Stingy

Sheila: Can I Speak With You Kari ?

Kari: Uhhh , Sure . We Can Step In The Kitchen

Kitchen -------------

Sheila: I Just Wanted To Say Im Sorry For What I Had Sad And Acted Towards You .

Kari: You Had Me Thinking You Liked Me And Crap . But You Was Plotting On Me With August Ex's Behind My Back. You Think I Want My Daughter Around a Person Like That ? My Own Mother Acted Like You Did And She Not Allowed Around My Daughter , What Makes You Think You're Any Different ?

Sheila: I Came To You Woman To Woman Kari . And Im Asking for Your Forgivness . I Wanna Be In My Grand Babies Life .

Kari: You Can Be In Royalty's Life , But I Don't Trust You Alone With Her .

Sheila: Sighs Its Better Than Nothing . Thank You

Kari: Mhmmm

- Kari

Im Not Disrespectful But She Did Some Low Down Bull And Expected Me To Just Up And Kiss Her Ass . It Doesn't Work Like That . I Walked Back Into The House Leaving Sheila Outside . Rock Pulled Me Into The Bathroom And Closed The Door . I Watched As He Jumped On The Sink And Pulled Me In Between His Legs .

Rock: You Straight ?

Kari: Yeah .

Rock: I Heard You & Sheila Conversation .

Kari: Yeap . Im Fine

Rock: looks Kari Up And Down

Kari: Leans in Rocks Chest Stop Looking At Me Im Fat .

Rock: You Just Had a Baby Girl . You Still Fine As Hell .

Kari: Starts Crying

Rock: Why You Crying Mane ?

Kari: Im Fat August . Look At Me . I Look A Mess .

- Rock

Emotions , She Just Had a Baby And She Wanna Call Her Self Fat And Shit . She Went To a Double Size In Bras And I Like That Shit ! Her Hips Small But She Got Some Ass . The Baby Did Her Some Justice . I Hate When She ut Her Self down . Shit Drives The Fuck Out Of Me . I Stood Up Pulling Her Closer To Me By Her Ass .

Rock: The Fuck You Keep Putting Your Self Down For ? You Ain't Fat Kari . Stop Saying That Shit ! Daddy Can't Put The Dick In You Now Cause You Still Gotaa Heal .

Kari: laughs

Rock: I Love You

Kari: Looks Shocked