34

- Kari

All Last Night I Had Gotten Rest From The Baby . I Wanted To Hold Her In My Arms All Night , But I Knew That I Couldn't . But The Sleep Was Well Needed . Rock Was Here Along With Cam . My Sisters & Daddy Were At My House Cleaning Up For The Baby And Packing Up . The Nurse Walked In To Teach Us About The Diapers And Wrapping , up a Baby .

Nurse: Hello How Are You Guys Doing ?

Kari: Fine

Nurse: So , You Have a Healthy Baby Girl . And Today , We're Just Gonna Show You All About Changing Diapers , Wrapping Her In Blankets , Bathing Her , And Breast Feeding . And You Can Leave

Kari: Nods

Nurse: and You Can't Have Sex For a FULL 6 Weeks

Rock: What The Fuck ?! This Shit Serious ?

Nurse: Yes Sir

38 Minutes Later

Kari: We're Not Gonna Get Any Sleep .

Rock: Shit , Ion Know Bout You . I Am Tho .

Kari: Don't Play With Me August . You Gone Be Up And Help Me .

Rock: Yo Ass So Fucking Mean .

Kari: You And Cam Take All This To The Car While Me the Nurse Will Me And Royalty .

Cam: Yo Ass Coulda Asked

Rock: Told You That Mf'er Mean As Fuck . When I Met Her Ass She Was Quiet As Fuck . Never Said Shit .

Kari: Yall Shut Up .

After Getting Everything Together And Leaving The Hospital , We Were On Our Way Home . Rock Driving Fast And Shit Was Hurting My Vagina Cause I Was Still Pain . We Arrived To My House Shortly And Rock Grabbed Royalty Carseat And Helped Me Out . I Was Ready To Lay My Ass Down .

Kayla: My Niece Finally Home .

Rock: Aye , Can You Watch Her While I Talk To Kari For a Minute ?

Kayla: Sure

In Kari Room

Rock: Ima Head Back To Atlanta And Handle Ashley And Claudia Em Before You And The Baby Come Back To Atlanta . A Police Will Patrol Yo House All Day . The Shit Gone Take a Day Or Two .

Kari: Sighs When You Leaving ?

Rock: 7 In The Morning

Kari: August I Just Had The Baby . Are You Serious ?

Rock: I Want You To Be Safe And Shit When You Get Back To Atlanta .

Kari: Fuck You August . You So Into The Drug Shit You Can't Even Stay Here For The Sake Of Your Daughter .

Rock: Can You Shut That Shit Up ?

Kari: no , But You Can Get The Fuck Out My Room .

I Watched As He Left My Room And i Went To Run Me a Bubble Bath . I Texted Kayla And Asked If She Could Watch Royalty For Me While I Bathe . My Vagina Was Still Hurting and I Needed To Sit In Some Hot Water Soon And That Was Better Than a Shower At This Point .. i Took My Clothes Off And Got In Letting The Water Soak My Body . I Couldn't Stay In Like I Wanted To , Because I Had Mother Duties .

Kayla: Kari , The Baby Hungry .

Kari: Bring Her In .

I Put On Some Underwear And Cotton Shorts And Left My Chest Bare So I Could Feed My Baby .

Kayla: Ew Kari , You Shoulda Said You Was Gone Be Half Naked

Kari: Laughs My Bad . Thank You . Takes Royalty .

Kayla: Do You Need Anything ?

Kari: No , What You Finna Do ?

Kayla: Go Out To Lunch With Skyler .

Kari: Okay , Where Daddy ?

Kayla: He At The Hotel Room , Cam And Rock In The Back Room Smoking .

Kari: Okay . Go Have Fun .

Kayla: Call Me If You Need Anything .

Kari: Okay .

I Watched Kayla Leave And Continued To Breast Feed Royalty . This shit Was Gonna Be Painful , So I Decided to Pump Breast Milk Everyday Until Its Enough To Be Stocked up On . After Breastfeeding Baby Girl . I Burped Her And Changed Her Diaper . I Picked Her Up , And Walked To The Back Room Beating On The Door .

Kari: Get Yall Ugly Asses Out My House Smoking That Shit and My Baby In Here !

Cam: You Need To Give Her Some Dick Mane

Kari: Shut Up Cam .

Rock: Bruh Yo Ass Need To Chill Out Kari . Why You So Up Tight For ?

Kari: Leave Me Alone

Rock: Give Me My Child .

Kari: Go Shower And Get That Weed Smell Off You

Rock: Ima Kick Yo Ass , With This Attitude

Sorry its Boring .