2

Shinobu pov:

Ah, that's strange, tomioka san isn't here today again to get his wounds checked. I swear that boy is always messing around when he's supposed to be doing something important, especially when his wounds are so deep they can leave him scarred for the rest of his days on this earth.

Although its strange how I've seen bandages underneath his haori on his arm, I've tried asking but he never answers. he acts as if he's better then everyone and ignores them because he feels like he doesn't need them in his life. Exactly why he has no friends, no sister, and definitely no bitches.(kanae rn shitting tears)

Back to tomiokas pov:

I've been thinking about sabito and my sister for so long I didn't even realize  what time it was, shit, I still have to go to the butterfly estate to get my wounds checked up, I was told I may have been infected with some demon poison, although nobody is really too sure yet.

I should probaly make my way there, now that I think of it. I stand up and walk over to my desk and grab my haori and slip it on over my shoulders. I walk to the bathroom and splash some water on my face so it covers up that I've been crying, and then I leave the water estate using full concentration breathing making me go faster.

(He uses full concentration breathing with sanemi too)

The air is moist and heavy as I continue to go faster and faster down the stained road, I was in one of the nearby villages to get more anxiety pills from a stand used for pharmacy and people that didn't have anywhere else to go, it was plain but cheap.

I slow down my pace as I get to where the plaza everyone was at, everytime I step the stench of burning rubber follows me, I can see kids just sitting around waiting for food, it reeks of depression around here, but if anything counts I used to be like them, sad, lonely, and not knowing what to do with life anymore

______________________________
AUTHOR:
______________________________

lol quite funny of you to assume I was an actual good writer who spends my life on wattpad writing over 50,000 words per chapter. Enjoy the 400 words bbg

Yea it was probably already obvious I suck at writing but like, you have no permission to call me out 🤭