8

Sanemis POV

It's been almost two hours and I still haven't found the shit estate, why should I even stay there anyway when I can rent a room somewhere else. All I have been
to find were some shops and restaurants.

If I find out that the demon me and depressedomioka are fighting actually turns out weak I'm gonna lit tomiokas head on fire, after all why do I have to be stuck with him, I deserve so much better.

『﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌𖤐﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹃
Giyuus POV:

﹄﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌𖤐﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌』

I'm glad the guards around here gave me a map of the place, if they haven't, I think I would have gotten lost over 27 times already! This estate is like 5 of the butterfly estates combined into one huge estate, there was a lot of rooms down each hallway, there was the main room and then in the main room was 6 different hallways with the numbers 1-12, 13-21, 22-30, 30-37, 38-46, and 47-54 next to them showing the room numbers that way it's easier to find your room I guess, mine and Shinazugawas room was number 13 so we are in the 2nd hallway. The guards also gave me two keys, ones probably for me to give to Shinazugawa when he gets here.

Right now I was in the cafeteria checking out what they have and getting some food since I didn't have lunch yet, there was a small and timid old lady who was behind the glass handing out food so I walked up to her, "hi there kiddo, what would you like to eat" she said smiling brightly, "may I have simmered salmon with daikon please" I asked her, "Of course! Give me a second dear" she said walking off into a room to get my food for me.

I stood waiting for a couple minutes before she opened the door to the room and returned back to me with a plate of food, "here you go son" she said handing me the plate while I took it, "thank you" I said and then turned around to go sit at one of the 4 stretched out tables that could fit 20 people per table. I sat down in a chair at the edge of a table near a window, besides from me there was about 10 others In the cafeteria that probably missed lunch earlier as well.

The room was quiet so it was more peaceful eating my food rather then someone disturbing me. I looked at the old clock on the wall that read 3:20, dam time went by fast while I was eating I thought to myself standing up with the plate in my hand to return to the old lady. I walked to a sink with stacks of plates and put mine on the top leaving the cafeteria after.

Now I should get going to the place where me and Shinazugawa are supposed to meet, I suppose being a bit early won't hurt, I can also go on demon watch since the tree me and Shinazugawa are meeting at is next to the gate wall and I can sit on it. I'll also be able to observe the village better by writing down places that look sketchy and might possibly be the demons hide out.

                   556 words 🤩