January 6th 1914: I love you

3rd person POV:

At the butterfly estate, Shinobu sat on a bench outside watching the clouds as she thought to herself, “...i have a feeling that by now those two boys have finished their mission and are probably on their way back now” “Aoi can you set up a meal for two? Oh and make sure all my supplies are in the nursery room” the woman looked over her shoulder at Aoi and smiled, “of course Shinobu Sama!” Aoi ran into the estate happy to help out shinobu in any way. Shinobu stood up shortly after Aoi had left and went out to the estates' front gates to wait patiently for the other two hashiras to show up.

It had been two days since the demons were eliminated, snow was starting to melt and the sky was a more blueish instead of the usual gray and depressing sky’s  that hung over like a child's nightmare, yet there was still something off about it that made the light mood still feel empty.

“SHINOBU” Sanemi called from around the corner causing shinobu to turn her head and put a smile on her face again, “ah welcome back, I assume the mission went well then?” Shinobu said with a smile, “...Giyuu what is that above your head?” Shinobu asked awkwardly looking above giyuus head at the circular floating shape, “it's a long story, let's just go inside and talk about it, I'm starving.”

And with that the three hashiras headed into the estate where Aoi stood beside a long table that had plates of food on it waiting. The hashiras talked about the things that have happened and what to do about the upcoming problems that have been placed upon Giyuu Tomioka due to the demon's art.

At last the hashiras had gone over everything and discovered out anything they hadn't known before, like the demons backstories and who they used to be, or why they were even sent after Giyuu and Sanemi specifically in the first place, “so about the curse, i'm not sure if i'll be able to find a poison that can disinfect it” “so i'm pretty sure it will have to be you that has to fix it after all you did mention that the demon said something along those lines, right?” “that is correct, although it is a shame you don't have a cure, but i guess i'll try to do something” Giyuu responded looking at the ground not sure of what to say next, “...very well, nice to hear your actually gonna try doing something for once instead of moping around the whole time” Shinobu smirked, “is all you wanted to say?” Sanemi asked impatiently, “yes you may go and report to the master” Shinobu replied standing up from her seat at the table and headed out the door to her office, waving to Aoi to take care of the dishes for her.

“Giyuu, when we get out of here there's something i'll  like to say to you,if that's alright?” “yea sure i don't mind” “good, follow me then”

A few minutes later Sanemi and Giyuu were found standing below a tree that was located close to the demon corps/the master's estate, “do you remember this place Giyuu?” Sanemi began, “this is the place where we first met, well it obviously didn't go well at all and ended up in a argument…but that's not the point anyway” “i brought here because recently everytime ive been around you there's been some weird tingling sensation in me and it just won't a stop, and i'm afraid i have fallen for you,so basically uh will you want to be my lover?” Each word Sanemi said struck Giyuu in the heart like arrows, he couldn't even comprehend anything and was just losing focus and going into his own little world.  …  “hello? Giyuu?..” Sanemi attempted to get Giyuus attention, “uhhhhh yea?” Giyuu said, snapping out of space,”were you even listening to anything i just said?” sanemi snapped annoyed, “yea i was, i'm just confused, like do you actually mean it or is this just some prank” Giyuu said trying to put two and two together, “i mean it” “o-oh!” Giyuu felt his face go warm as he finally understood what was happening, “well, then…yes!” Giyuu exclaimed out of joy smiling for once, Sanemi smiled back happy to see Giyuu meant it by the way he smiled with teeth and everything.

The two hashiras took hand in hand and sat against the tree for several hours just talking until it was night, the two then separated at last to leave to their estates waving each other goodbye before walking  opposite ways, yet neither knew what was to come in the future.

                        Author:

Just know there will be one more final chapter to this and i'm not going easy on you :) also thanks for all the reads and votes !! keeping me motivated frfr