20.5

When the two hashiras met up again, Sanemi was first to start with the information he had collected during his “walk” through the village, “i might have a lead on where the demon is” Sanemi exclaimed looking into giyuus eyes with a serious face on, “earlier there was some kid i found, he said that his sister was killed by some kind of “monster” which was obviously a demon.” “oh?” Giyuu said with a little bit of concern in his voice, “that's not all.” “the kid was also mentioned about the same tree from the day we were patrolling the village for clues, to be honest, i think it's a trap” Sanemi stated, watching as Giyuu slowly put the pieces together and finally looked like he understood what was going on, “i see…so they want to lure us to the tree, possibly could be because that's where they have most strength but also because the shade there is darker than the rest of the village at night, huh..” Giyuu said adding on to Sanemis conclusion, “well then, if it will finally get this whole mission done and over with, then lets go at night, even if its a trap or whatever” Sanemi said standing up from where he was sat on a rock, slowly walking away waiting for Giyuu to follow. After Sanemi realized giyuu was following him he turned around and looked at giyuu, “hey dipshit you coming or not?” Sanemi yelled back at the raven haired boy, “oh, right” Giyuu muttered under his breath escaping his thoughts to run up and catch up to sanemi, walking beside him when he caught up.

“So where are we going?” Giyuu asked looking at the view around them as they walked through the village, “well since we’re temporarily friends, i have decided to treat you to udon, in a friend way” Sanemi said muttering the last part, “ah, i see..thank you” Giyuu said half smiling tilting his head to the side to look at Sanemi for a split second before looking away.

The rest of their walk to the udon stand was silence, yet it was a comfortable silence which was unusual for this pair, saying how if they were on a walk like this before the assigned mission, it would probably be Sanemi yelling at giyuu and asking stupid questions and Giyuu trying his best to block out the noise Sanemi was making. But not this time, this time they walked side by side in a comfortable silence that made them feel like there was no reason to have anything against the other. Eventually the two boys made their way to the udon stand asking the guy working for two bowls of udon, after they got their food they walked over to a bench and sat down, facing away from each other while they ate.

This was them while eating frfr