6

Sanemis POV:

I still can't believe I got stuck with fucking Tomioka, I would even rather be with Tengen over that emo freak, it's just my shitty luck at it again causing me more problems I don't want to deal with, I don't even have a choice so its not like I can just leave.

What the fuck am I going to do now. I could always just finish off the demon when giyuu is sleeping and then I'll be able to get out of the situation faster since there would be no point in sticking around, not sure the master would like that though, I swear the master is watching my every move too.

This awkward silence is just making it worse too, although it's better than having to talk to him in general. By the looks of it we are probably near the village with the masters friends estate, right now we're in some sort of forest following a trail.

As we were going I noticed the trail getting shorter by the second so they probably means we are almost there, "Shinazugawa, look at the sign over there" Tomioka said. I turned my head to the right and saw nothing, is he trying to mess with me?!, "uhm Shinazugawa, it's on your left" Tomioka said, shit now I feel stupid, "I KNOW IT'S MY LEFT I WAS JUST LOOKING RIGHT BECAUSE I HEARD SOMETHING! " I yelled at Tomioka.

Tomioka just stood there like he was deaf or something, "ok well anyway the village is a curve ahead of us" (If yk what I mean 😏)Tomioka said starting to walk forward again.

Damnit I made myself look like an idiot, I should have seen the sign before him anyway, I was just too lost in my thoughts to see it so it's clearly not my fault.

Giyuus POV:

Shinazugawa really is more stupid then I thought, he even tried covering himself up with a lame excuse, if he did hear something he probably would have went to the noise and stab whatever it was or something like that, I guess I'll play along.

We were almost at the end of the pathway and I could make out two tall brick pillars with a wall around, inside there was a village with many buildings, this estate can be hard to find, after all the only thing master told us is that we would be staying there, not where it was.

I guess we could ask people if they know anything, it's most likely that the estate would be the biggest building in the village. I'll just see how it goes before trying to find it another way after.

Shinazugawa and I entered the village and and he stopped and turned around to face me, "Let's spit up from here, meet me over at that tree in five hours and we can share what we found so far" he said pointing to a tree right near the wall by the entrance.

I suppose this actually isn't a bad idea coming from someone like him, "alright" I replied before we walked off in seperate ways, I'll start asking people around first and if I don't find anything to help locate the estate then I'll just go to the places that look most like somewhere people would stay at, hopefully this doesn't turn out to be a race of hide and seek with the estate.

Okayy authors note thing:

I just wanna thank u all for 100+ reads, anyway, u slay slay girlypop 🤧👍

Ngl y'all can probably tell from the amount of spelling mistakes and shit that I don't reread this over to make sure it's perfect 💀(please don't invade my house and beat me up)