𝟷𝟺

𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕:
(𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐲𝐮𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠)

...𝟐 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧...
_________________________________________

Sanemi and Giyuu were both lying in a nurses office on 2 seperate beds as they were resting from the explosion from earlier, many others were in the room with them as a lot of people suffered damage from the explosion. Luckily for shinazugawa and tomioka, their wounds were nothing but minor cuts, scratches, and burns since they were able to get out of the fall a lot faster than the others.

the dim whitish yellowish lighting that came from the ceiling lamps was the only thing in Giyuus vision, he laid on his back with his limbs sprawled out all over the bed and the blanket given to him in a ball at the end of the bed. Sanemi on the other hand was mad he had to stay in the nursing bed instead of hitting the hot springs (he was arguing with the nurses). "When do we get to leave anyway? " giyuu asked the nurse rudely, "well, untill we ensure everyone's safety on leaving... And when are you gonna listen and just lay down instead of throwing a tantrum like a toddler" the nurse said back to sanemi huffing and then walking away after to help the other nurses.

Sanemi stayed awkwardly standing not knowing of he should yell back or go to the bed he was given, "whatever." Sanemi muttered before walking to the bed next to giyuu and popping down on it in a sitting position with his legs on the ground facing giyuus dead looking body on his bed, "You alive? " Sanemi said looking at Giyuu. Giyuu looks to the side of him knowing it was sanemi from the voice, "huh? " giyuu responded even though he heard sanemi but just didn't know how to respond to such a stupid question.

Seeing how sanemi was sitting up, giyuu sat up as well in a criss cross apple sauce position on his bed, "anyway, how are your wounds" sanemi asked giyuu hoping for an actual answer this time, "fine I guess, they don't even hurt" giyuu responded to Sanemi, "nice 👍" sanemi said. They both stayed in silence for a couple seconds before giyuu asked, "when do we get out for here? ", " well the nurse said after they ensure everyone is safe to leave" sanemi said responding to Giyuus question, "well that's funny saying how the demons could attack everyone at once here and have a better chance then they would get if we were all spread out around the estate... " giyuu said, "THAT'S WHAT I'M TRYNA SAY-" Sanemi yelled in an agreeing way yet also really loud, "shhhhhhhhhhh" people around him whisper yelled staring at sanemi glaring their eyes, "oh these rats really have to be, dramatic" sanemi said rolling his eyes, "Sanemi be nicer.. " Giyuu said with a straight face. "Whatever, anyway I'm getting us out of here" sanemi said, ".. How? " giyuu asked confused since he knows the nurses would hunt them down and eat their decaying bodies, "just follow me" sanemi said getting up from the bed and walking towards the window, giyuu followed him and stopped beside him, "well we aren't hashiras for nothing right? " sanemi said before hitting the window and breaking the glass off it, sanemi jumped out of the window and dropped down 2 windows below and kicked that one open jumping inside.

In a rush, giyuu jumped out of the window sanemi broke and jumped into the same window sanemi did running right behind him after jumping through, guards were yelling and jogging but couldn't keep up. Sanemi and giyuu ran towards an elevator and got in while sanemi spammed the close door button trying to go down to the floor with their room, right when the gaurds got close to the elevator, a click sound was heard and the elevator doors closed and the whole thing moved slowly down as average elevator music started playing through small speakers.

Both sanemi and giyuu were gasping for air and catching their breath, "i-im never d-doing that aga-ain" giyuu said gasping for air between each word holding his knees, "well get ready because we aren't at the room yet" sanemi said firmy trying to hide the fact he's breathing really hard too. The elevator came to a stop at their floor and as soon as the door opened they both booked it and ran down the hallway as fast as they could almost pasting their room before coming to a stop and falling over eachother from trying to stop so fast, they both stared at each other and then quickly got off each other running back to the room, "shit hurry I see some of them at the start of the hallway" giyuu yelled to sanemi who was digging through his pockets, "got it! " sanemi said cheerly pulling out the keys and putting it in opening the door and pushing both of them in, sanemi slammed the door behind him and locked it then sitting with his back against it.

They both stared at eachother and out of nowhere both of them began laughing(ik, giyuu laughing omg 😵), they were almost in tears by the time they stopped laughing, "holy hell dude that's the first time I've ever seen you laugh, better yet smile in general" sanemi said surprised, "holy hell dude, masters gonna kill us for what we did to his friends estate" giyuu said jokingly and scared at the same time, "shit your right, well... Have fun paying the funds man" sanemi said walking over to his bed, giyuu just glared at him and walked over to his own bed as well. After they both took off their shirts they laid down in their beds and turned off the lights, giyuu had his arm hanging off the bed and sanemi had his arm also hanging off the bed, their arms were so close to each other that with the slightest movement, they could end up touching and they wouldn't even realize it.

𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫:

_________________________________________

ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ғʟᴇx ʏ'ᴀʟʟ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴜᴍʙs ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs, ᴘʀᴏʙ ᴍʏ ʟᴏɴɢᴇsᴛ ᴘᴀɢᴇ ʏᴇᴛ-

ɪ ᴀʟsᴏ ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢɪᴢᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴀɴʏ ʙᴀᴅ ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴇʀ ᴏʀ ᴍᴇssᴜᴘs ᴀs ᴍʏ ᴀᴜᴛᴏ ᴄᴏʀʀᴇᴄᴛ ɪs ᴀ ʙᴜʟʟʏ 😡👊

ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ, ʙʏᴇ ᴘᴏᴏᴋs 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘