-Explanations (18)-

So basically this will be explaining the 2 demon OCs, it will also be revealing the girl demons name too bc I haven't shown that yet. Anyways skip if you want but I recommend you don't because this can be useful information for the future, and I put backstory/lore and everyone loves that. 👍

----------------------------------------
Hiaki
--------------------------------------

Name pronouncation: (He-ack-e)

Demon age: around 150 years
Human age: 19
Gender: male
Race: Demon
Skin color:brownish black?
Height: 6'1
Hair/eye color: red
Ranking:lower moon 2

Demon art: Boomerang, he can create red spear like figures and launch them at his enemys, if the enemy is hit by it it would leave a scar that slowly rips the body apart leaving only the skeleton left

Personality: Hiaki is an extrovert who usually socializes with other demons and meetings, but he is also secretive and doesn't talk about himself, when he's asked about how he became a demon he would always say he doesn't remember. Hiaki is basically douma but more respectful and not that much of a pain in the ass and not obsessed with eating butterflies.

Human backstory (yay fun part): Hiakis trauma started when he was 6, the day after his older brother died, Hiakis brother was the only one who brought joy to hiakis world andade him feel better when he was at his worst, both of the boys parents have been slaughtered when they were younger, hiakis elder brother was 13 at the time and hiaki was 2, not knowing what had happened nor understanding, his older brother, yean jun had taken hiaki into his care to prevent the same from happening to hiaki. Yean jun had dedicated his life to taking care of his younger brother and protecting him from any dangers, but of course not all of that could last forever, as 4 years later, the ones who had slaughtered their parents had found them, and now they were a target, Yean jun had gone out of the run down house he shared with hiaki to go looking for something to eat, he came across the assasins who didn't hesitate to kill him, drawing a sword to yean juns neck and cutting it off. Hiaki who was still at the house had no idea what was happening so he decided to go out and look for his brother, he eventually saw a big group of people surrounding 3 people in the middle, hiaki pushed his way through only to find 2 assasins and his brothers corspe on the ground, he screamed and ran to his brothers linger body trying to hold him. In that moment hiaki had no idea how to feel, rage overtook him and all he remembered after that was swearing to himself he would get revenge. 4 days later after what happened everything went downhill, hiaki was forced to live alone, having to learn how to survive with nobody to guide him anymore.
         -13 years later cuz lazy-
13 years later and hiaki was still trying to find the assasins who killed his family(they fleed from the scene when the brother died). His soul was darkened and he was tired, tired of having to do the same stuff every single day,  that was until he saw a young looking man with curly hair standing on the bridge in front of him, the man turned to face hiaki with a blank expression on his face, the man started walking to hiaki until they were face to face, "child, from the way your acting and the ways your eyes look, you want revenge on something, am I right? " the man had asked hiaki, hiaki responded with a nod still confused on what the man was talking about, 
       "How would you like to be a demon, and get that vengance."

(Holy shit I need to make a whole story for this man istg)

              --------------------------------
                        Ashiran
              --------------------------------

Name pronouncation: (Ash-Ear-In)

Demon age: 170
Human age: 13
Gender: Female
Race: Demon
Skin color: white
Height: 5'11
Hair/eye color: Brown
Ranking: lower moon 1

Demon Art: Halo, Ashirans demon art allows her to affect a enemy by creating a halo that would be above their head, only able to be removed if the person affected is at peace and understandment with themselves, meaning they would have to be in a good mental state where they are happy with themselves, until the halo is removed, the person affected would feel great agony and depression, which makes it harder for the halo to be removed on purpose.

Personality: Ashira is introverted unlike Hiaki and always keeps her distance from others, she works in the shadows to get her mission done and will extend to any lengths to get what she needs/wants, she enjoys knowing people around her suffer from her ability, she feels as if it makes them equal because her ability was made to make a person feel the way she did, except there was one difference, ashiran would never be able to break the invisible halo above her.

Backstory: ???

No backstory yet bc I'm still thinking of something for it (I'll update this when I get an idea)

Author:

Alrrr so hopefully that was fun, this chapter was literally longer than the normal chapters smh (blame hiakis backstory frfr)

ANYWAY on another note I'm gonna start trying to post new parts every Sunday if I get the chance.

also crazy how this story is #3 in sanegiyuu, had me shitting tears fr

BYEEEEEEEE