11

3rd person POV:

Tomioka unlocked the door to the room and walked in, sanemi followed from far behind down the hallway making his way to the room. When both boys were in the room sanemi closed the door behind him and giyuu threw the keys on top of a dresser between two beds. (If only it was js one bed 😩)

Tomioka went over to a closet in the corner of the room and opened it reaching his hand inside and pulling out what seems to be an oversized hoodie with green and violet stars on each sleeve, "is that some kind of pj's(💀💀) " Sanemi said side eyeing tomioka, "no it's just a hoodie I packed for sleeping" tomioka replied with a straight face(more like curving). Silence returned to the room and sanemi looked away staring at a wall instead, tomioka pulled out shorts and went to the rooms bathroom to change into them. Sanemi left in the room just stayed standing still in the same spot not knowing what to do. "Hey tomioka! Which one of these beds are yours? " Shinazugawa asked yelling, "the right one" tomioka yelled back from the bathroom.

With that news shinazugawa walked over to the bed on the left and sat down on it, he stared at the wall eventually zoning out to the point where he heard nothing and could only see the wall(sanemi x wall?>>>) .

Sanemi jumped when a hand had hit him in the back, "hey what the hell! " sanemi yelled at tomioka who stood above him just staring, "sorry, you wouldn't answer" tomioka replied with an unfazed face, "whatever, I'm going to bed" sanemi said laying down on his bed closing his eyes, "oh ok(damn) goodnight then" tomioka said being answered with silence.

Tomioka walked over to the light switch and flicked it off before going over to his own bed and laying down to sleep as well.

________________Author__________________

Sorry I haven't been updating the story a lot and making the parts short when I do upload, rn I'm in the middle of making a bunch of videos for my yt and I'm dealing with stuff, but anyway enjoy this 😔✊. Also it's my birthday 🤩🤩🤩😏👍