I am your true savior Alt!Gabriel x reader 🕸💖

WARNING:
scary a$$ imagry
Slight cussing
Mentions of su!c!d€

Also:
Y/N will use they/them pronouns just because

Y/N = your name
L/N = last name
E/C = eye color
H/C = hair color
H/L = hair lenth
F/C = favorite color

Y/N POV:

It has been 12 weeks since all of this alternet stuff has been happening i have locked my self away from society. It felt like it has been years. I lost all contact with my friends. I only go out if i have to buy food, and i hold i gun at all times and cut corners just so an alternet doesn't see me. And i hate it. I always feel like i am being watched even in my own house. No matter what i do, no matter how many windows and doors do i lock and board up i still feel like i am being watched. I tried to call me family but nobody answer.

Every

Singel

Time

I just want everything to go back to normal.

To be able to see my friends and family.

To be able to go outside without holding a gun and hiding in shadows just to buy some donuts.

I just want everything to go back the way it was.

"I am too tired". I said laying on my bed slowly covering myself with the bed sheets and closing my eyes. "Tommorow is going to be hell" i though as a driff to my slumber.

??? POV:

I saw them fall asleep "now is the time" i though as i slowly unlock the window of their bedroom. I slowly climb into their room looking onto their sleeping body "god they look so havely" i though as i walk around their room looking for anything to take because why not? Then my eyes landed onto i book of some sort. It was F/C and not too small so i took it and jumped out of the window. When i was sure i was safe i opened it. It looked like a diary.

I quickly started reading it. The first 20 pages looked lile they were writen from a 5 year old. I was starting to get board so i skiped a few 76 pages and started to read again

May 5 ××××

Dear diary.

It has been 9 weeks since this alternet stuff has been happening i am really f#cking scared. I heared some yelling and then a gunshot. The yell sounded like my friend Mark. But when i came to his house i couldn't belive what i saw.

Mark was dead on the floor with a gun in his hand.

The paper looked all wrinkeled like someone was crying on it.

I skiped the page and started reading the next.

May 19 xxxx

It has been 11 weeks since all of this.
I am scared
I don't want to live like this i want to see my family and friends again but how?
I feel so alone like i am slowly drowning in an endless sea but there is noone to help me no matter how many times i get up and try to brearth i just get pushed back into the water.

I want to end it. But if i do you will not hear from me ever again.

I have the gun loaded if i decide to do it.

I looked at the page in shock and then returned to slight concer.

"Have they really felt like that?" I though as i looked at their house. "Hmm" i humed and started walking the other way thinking about what to do.

Y/N POV:

I woke up today feeling like sh!t. I got up dressed myself for the morning and went into the kitchen downstaris to get some breakfast.