How they would feel if you went missing 💚

Waring: i cuss a lot
kidnapping
murder
•mentshons of stalkers
• suicide

Mark:

-He would go in a panic feeling lile sh!t for losing his lover. It would take him 5 days to calm down.

-When he calms down you best belive he would find your @ss, and when he finds you he would cry and hug you thitly almost not letting you breath.

-Yeah he might look all bad-@ss but when its about you he is just a big teddy bear.

Cesar:

-This hispanic man can sniff your location if you went missing and find you in like 2 days ( that 1 day was taken from him panicing ).
-When he finds you there is two things i would say

1. If you just went missing he would ask you a million questons and clean your wounds (if you got hurt).

2.BUT if you got kidnapped you best belive he would beat the sh!t out of the kidnapper.

-After all of that he would cuddle you for 2 hours straight.

Gabriel:

-Now this man.....

-Well he would start a mass genocide just so he can find you. No soul is speared.

-He would kill anyone in his sight...and after the mass genocide two things can happen:

1. If you lost your way just like cesar  he would ask you a million questons and then tell you to keep a map and a flashlight just in case.

2. But if this man found out you were kidnapped.....welll it will be a blood bath.

Adam:

- Now this man is a gamble you never know what would happen.

- But mosty would just like Mark go in a panic then go look for you.

- He would go full decetive mode:
• look for people that dislike you
• try and find a right motive to kidnapp you ( not him kidnapping you, its about the suspects )
• and try and find a stalker

- And after all of that would find the guilty person and beat the sh!t out of them ( possably killing them, in that case you helped hide the body ).

- Jonah:

- Now Jonah.... he would hire a privet investigator.

- Once he gets the info he needs he would go, save your @ss, and then make the life of the kidnapper hell by blackmail. ( if you got kidnapped )

- After he is done he would be acting like a mother that lost her child and hug you until you can't breath.

Alt! Cesar:

- He would straight up teleport to your location and start acting like a worried mother.

-BUT if you got kidnapped wellllll......
He would frist of all drive the kidnapper insane to the point of su!c!de ( oh no, bad decison Mark! )

-Second, cut the body in bits, burn the body and then spread the ashes.

BONUS!!!!:
Warning!:
• your death
•torcure

-But if he was too late... and you got killed he would never forgive himself.

- He would 100% torcure the kidnapper.

Six:

- if you got kidnapped he will make the kidnapper life hell.

- if you just went missing he would scold you but still hug you.

( i am keeping this short okay?? )

N:

- He would be just like Gabriel.

( okay this is too short but you get it )

Toonbriel:

- First of all he would be panicing and crying but still try and find you.

- If you just went missing he would cry and hug you and cry ( yeah he would cry A LOT ).

-Butttttt if you got kidnapped welll......

_________________________________________

.........

Word count: 582