| There is still hope | Jonah x reader 💖

Request: not a singel soul

Y/n = your name

Y/n will use she / her pronouns

Ever since you were young you wanted to be hero someone that people will look up to...

"Mommy. When i grow up will i be a hero?" The child asked hope in her eyes.

" Dear you can be anything you want." She said looking at her guilt overwelming her.

Yet that was just a dream was it? The world is too crue for " HEROS. "

~[ 20 years later ]~

[ 3th person POV ]

Y/n was sitting infront of her house looking at the " people " walking on the street when you saw a child running to her.

" MISS MISS! " they child yelled was it was running towards y/n.

"Wth?????" Y/n thought as you look at the child running towards y/n.

" Miss i am so sorry for interupting you but you look very pretty and i just wanted to give you this flower because its pretty just like you!" The child said as they give you the flower.

" we need more kids like you." Y/n said looking at the child almost starting to cry.

The child just smiled and ran back to their mother and y/n was left there looking at the flower and smiling.

" looks like you just were flurted by a kid. " someone said looking at y/n.

?????'s POV:

I said looking at her. She turning about to hit me but stoped when she saw me.

"JONAH???? WTH??? YOU GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK!" Y/n yelled looking at me.

"What? I thought it would be fun!" I said knowing i probably scared them half to death.

"Anyways what are you doing here?" I asked looking at Y/n.

"It could ask you the same thing." Y/n said douging my queston.

"AY! Do not douge my queston." I said knowing she does that just to not say she is in a depressive episode.

"Just rethinking my life......maybe i should have died a long time ago....everything is going downhill and even as i work as a air force solder i still feel enpty....numb.." She said as she kept her head down in shame.

I sat next to her knowimg she needs some comfort right now.

"You know...sometimes you can't change anything....i know i goof a lot but i have been told this a lot you might wanna hear it...."

"If you can fix a problem, don't cry because you can fix it......"

"If you can't fix a problem, don't cry because you can't fix it......" I said looking at them.

"Maybe you are right...maybe." Y/n said looking back at me.

"Come on lets get inside its getting dark." I said as i got up and reached my hand towards her to take.

"Maybe there is still hope." She said taking my hand.

We both went inside closind and locking the door.

"So i bought a move and i was think becuase its halloween we could watch it." I said grabing the DVD out of my pocket.

"Wich movie is it." She asked getting the popcorn ready.

"All quiet on the western front, the one that was made in 1930..." I said knowing full well its about war.

"You are really trying to set me up huh?..... Whatever we can watch it." She said looking at me a bit annoyed.

"Heh.... sorry." I said scraching the back of my neck.

"Come on, i will get the movie ready." I said putting the disk in.

_________________________________________

Yeah... that movie gave me trauma....

Anyways thank you so much for the 1k reads again!

Word count: 610