| Like a crow | Toonbriel x reader 💖

Request : unknown

Y/n shall use they / them pronouns.

Y/n = your name

F/f = favourite food

Also if i make any grammar mistakes please tell me, i am bling as f#ck ;-; .

Warning:
-none just Toony :D

Now then lets start this one-shot.

Y/n PoV:

As i was walking around the park i saw something shiny, as i got closer i saw it was like a small crystal of such. I took it in my hands and put it in my pocket and went to my house.

~[TiMe SkIp]~

As i was about to knock on the door to let Toonbriel know i came the door flew open i was takeled to the ground.

"Dove! You are back! I though you went missing, i was about to call a search party." Toonbriel said hugging me.

"Hey its okay, i am fine. Now lets get off the ground." I said as i helped Toonbriel up.

"Anyways umm i found this and wanted to give this to you." I said as i got the small crystal out off my pocket and handed it too Toonbriel.

Toonbriel gasped as he was looking at it.

"I love it!" Toonbriel said as he held the crystal in his hand and went inside the house.

Toonbriels POV:

As i got to my room i opened the door and went to my shelf were i store all of the trinckets Y/n always gave me.

They are like those cute crows that just gave you random things to show you their gradatude.

The first thing i noticed when i got closer to the self was the heart-shaped rock it was cute.

I placed the crystal among the other shiny stuff.

As i was leaving my room i saw Y/n eat their F/f and covered with a blanked.

"You already tired?" I asked Y/n.

"Yeah today was a hard day." They said as they continued to munch on F/f.

"Well it probably was, so you go ahead and take a rest." As i said that i gave them a hug and a quick kiss on the head and left to go to my room.

"I am so lucky to have them." I thought as i began to smile at the thought oh them.

"My little crow."

_________________________________________

Sorry its short i didn't want to make the requester wait too long.

Anyways i hope you all eat something and drank some water bye~😌💅

Word count: 417