𝙾𝙽𝙴🫧

Beyoncé was a quiet girl while she was home. While living with her girlfriend Nafessa she didn't really like to say much anymore.

Nafessa tend to be rude to Beyoncé at times. If Beyoncé did not speak to her or respond right away she would be punished.

Nafessa and Beyoncé have three kids together.

Jaziah, Aloni, and Zamar. Jaziah is the oldest being 11, Zamya the middle being 9, and Aloni the youngest being 5.

Beyoncé loved her kids to death but she didn't love who she made them with.

Beyoncé got all three children up and ready to get their Saturday started.

"Good morning" Nafessa greeted the four as she walked down the stairs.

"morning.." Beyoncé mumbled. Jaziah, and Zamya said good morning also but Aloni sat there and mean mugged Nafessa.

"I said good morning" Nafessa said a little louder shooting a glare at Aloni. She still mugged her.

"Princess just say good morning" Beyoncé whispered in Aloni's ear. Aloni rolled her eyes and said a faint good morning.

"Okay babies go put on the clothes I laid on y'all beds, I'll be up there in a minute" Beyoncé said grabbing the empty plates from the table and setting them in the sink. The kids ran upstairs excited to get out of the house today.

"What's y'all problem this morning?" Nafessa asks. Beyoncé mentally rolled her eyes. She hated this relationship with a passion but Beyoncé's dad insisted she get into this relationship because he and Nafessa's father were really good friends.

"Nothing" Beyoncé said not looking up from the sink.

"Look at me when I'm speaking to you Beyoncé" Nafessa said grabbing Beyoncé's jaw. Beyoncé swallowed the lump in her throat and looked up at Nafessa.

"I'm sorry" Beyoncé said above a whisper. Nafessa wasn't satisfied with her answer so she gripped her jaw even harder.

"What?" Nafessa said staring down at Beyoncé.

"I-I'm sor-sorry m-mommy" Beyoncé said with tears clouding her eyes.

"Where the fuck do y'all think y'all are going today?" Nafessa asked with venom laced in her tone.

"I-I was j-just going to take t-them to the store with m-me so they can get out of the h-house today" Beyoncé said blinking away her tears.

"And thats only where you're going, your ass better be back here when you get through" Nafessa said gripping Beyoncé's jaw even harder.

"Okay?" Beyoncé said scrunching up her nose.

Before Nafessa was able to respond the kids came back downstairs.

"Mama we're ready" Jaziah said gladly interrupting Nafessa.

Beyoncé snatched Nafessa's hand away from her jaw and walked towards the kids.

"Okay babies go back upstairs so I can do y'all hair" Beyoncé said as she walked towards the stairs.

Once Beyoncé had all three kids hair done and shoes on, she headed back downstairs.

"Okay babies behave in the store because if you guys don't we'll have to go back home and we all don't want that so behave okay?" Beyoncé said buckling Aloni in her car seat.

"Okay mama" Zamya said putting on her seatbelt.

"If we are good can we get candy or a toy?" Aloni asked Beyoncé as she watched her get into the drivers seat.