𝚃𝙴𝙽🫧

(A/N: we just gonna make Beyoncé a little short and Lauren and Onika somewhat tall☺️)

The next morning

Beyoncé was the last person to wake up and she felt refreshed.

She walked out of the theater room to see Lauren, Onika, and Carol in the kitchen talking.

"Hey Beyoncé how did you sleep?" Onika asked.

"I sleep good" Beyoncé smiled. Lauren walked up to Beyoncé and pecked her lips a couple times.

"Ew Lauren move I didn't brush my teeth" Beyoncé said pushing Lauren back.

"Fine let's go find you a tooth brush then I'm getting my kiss I don't care" Lauren said grabbing Beyoncés hand and walking upstairs to her bathroom.

"Anyways what I was saying Onika. If you really like her then prove it to her. But I think it's a bit obvious she likes you and Lauren so how would you do that?" Carol asked Onika.

"I don't know mommy. I don't want her to be scared of me or hate me" Onika explained. "Well that's why you need to do better and not go out and have sex with any and everyone because you're hurting. Instead talk it out with her and tell her how you feel" Carol said.

"And I did that but I made her upset and she just blew up" Onika said. Carol sighed "you have to give her some time baby she'll come around I promise" she said kissing Onika's forehead, then going back to fix breakfast.

"I'm hungry" Beyoncé said. Lauren looked up from the lower cabinet. "okay mama by the time you brush your teeth breakfast will be done I'm sure"

"But I'm hungry now Lauren" Beyoncé said crossing her arms. Lauren glared at her and Beyoncé just rolled her eyes.

Lauren put Beyoncé on the sink and put her hands on the sides of her. "Who are you rolling your eyes at" Lauren said.

Beyoncé rolled er eyes again, then looked away. Lauren gripped Beyoncé's side.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you mama" Lauren said in a lower seductive tone. Beyoncé looked at Lauren finally.

"why are you rolling your eyes at me?" lauren asked.

Beyoncé shrugged. "Because you said I have to wait" she mumbled.

"And why am I making you wait?" Lauren asked.

"Because you want me to brush my teeth" Beyoncé said looking down.

"No look at me mama. You told me you wanted to brush your teeth so I'm giving you what you want. Am I not?" Lauren said lifting Beyoncés head up with her finger.

"You are.. I'm sorry" Beyoncé said as tears welled up in her eyes.

"No need to be sorry mama you didn't do anything wrong. Just a little mishap that's all" Lauren said wiping Beyoncé's tears.

Beyoncé smiled and sniffled. "We all good now?" Lauren asked.

Beyoncé nodded.

"Alrightt" Lauren said. She fist bumped Beyoncé then pecked her lips three times.

Onika walked into the bathroom and smiled. "Hi bey" Beyoncé seemed to have a plan up her sleeve.

"Hi Oni" Beyoncé said frowning. Onika frowned also. "What's wrong? What happened?" Onika asked.

"Lauren got mad and yelled at me"

"Wha- I didn't even yell at her" Lauren said crossing her arms

Beyoncé laughed and stuck her tongue out.