𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈- 𝙾𝙽𝙴🫧

Lauren and Beyoncé we're currently having an argument about what happened on Thursday.

They were both mad at each other after but they chose not to bring it up due to people being over.

"All I'm saying is you didn't have no right to call her fine" Beyoncé said crossing her arms.

"Okay but you didn't have any right to call her fine just like I had no right. Beyoncé it's fucking logic" Lauren said slightly raising her voice.

"You weren't in a relationship with her Lauren. I was. An abusive one at that so of course seeing her have her shit together I'm gonna have some type of feelings for her still. Did you forget that Me and Nafessa we're literally together since I was a child?! A literal child, Lauren" Beyoncé said slightly raising her voice back.

"Who the fuck has some type of feelings for their ex. That's weird Beyoncé" Lauren said crossing her arms.

"Apparently you do" Beyoncé said mean mugging Lauren.

"I-"

"No let me finish. When we're you going to tell me?" Beyoncé said as tears started to well up in her eyes.

"We just got in a relationship it was too early for you to know" Lauren said. Beyoncé rolled her eyes.

"Excuses excuses, that should be the very first thing you let me know at the start of our relationship. Like all this time you had the chance to tell me you were still in love with someone that's not even on this earth anymore" Beyoncé said. Beyoncé hated arguing because she knew voices would be raised but Lauren made her upset.

Lauren's eyes started to water. Beyoncé's gaze immediately softened. "I- I didn't mean to make y-you cry I'm sorry" Beyoncé said fidgeting with her fingers nervously.

She got scared because she made Nafessa cry once. That didn't turn out so well. Nafessa made it seem like it was Beyoncé's fault so she she hit Beyoncé constantly and gave her two black eyes, then stated it was her fault for the black eyes so she raped her.

"I don't care if you ain't mean it or not, you shouldn't have never brought him up in the first place" Lauren said getting loud and wiping her tears.

"I-I get it and I a-apologize" Beyoncé said nervously. She was scared on what was about to happen next. Her body started to shake with fear.

She needed to sit down before she gave herself a panic attack.

Lauren walked up to Beyoncé, and she flinched putting her hands up to her face. "I'm sorry Lauren just don't hit me please!" Beyoncé said as tears ran down her face.

Lauren's tears immediately dried up. She sat next to Beyoncé and pulled her in her lap. "I'm so so so sorry for scaring you, I won't do it anymore I promise my love. The argument was stupid and I should've told you" Lauren said rubbing Beyoncé's back, and rocking her from side to side.

"I'm sorry too.. I shouldn't have brought him up" Beyoncé said stuffing her face in the crook of Lauren's neck.

Beyoncé closed her eyes, and just thought. Nothing more to it. She was just thinking.

She eventually fell asleep in Lauren's arms. Lauren put Beyoncé on her bed and let her sleep.

When Beyoncé woke up a few minutes later, Lauren suggested they'd go Christmas shopping. Beyoncé agreed.

That also gave Beyoncé an idea to start looking for houses of her own.

At the Girls' school

Jaziah was doing math, and she was struggling a little.

"It's too early to be doing this stuff" she said to herself. Emani looked over at Jaziah and scooted closer to her.

"Okay so it's easy once you get the hang of it. All you need to do is separate first. So you see the the two numbers with variables?"

Jaziah nodded.

"Okay so where it says show your work write the ones with the variables and add a plus sign because the equation can be added" Jaziah did what was told.

Before Emani could explain anything else the bell ring for them to go to lunch.

"Whatever of the math you didn't finish you can take it home for homework or finish it after lunch" the teacher said.

The children had one hour for lunch.

"I don't want to go in the cafeteria, do you?" Emani asked Jaziah. Jaziah shook her head no.

"My mom made me lunch though and she wants me to eat some of it at least" Jaziah said. Beyoncé noticed that over time all of her children had gotten smaller due to Nafessa starving them more than once.

"Well we can eat in here and read a book together, maybe?" Emani suggested. Jaziah smiled and nodded her head. She loved reading books more than being on her phone sometimes.

"Can I finish my work first? I don't wanna do it at home" Jaziah said to Emani. Emani nodded.

"Here I'll just do the rest for you and we can turn ours in together" Emani whispered. Emani did what she said. Afterwards they turned in their work together.

Emani grabbed her lunch bag, so did Jaziah. They both went into the reading corner.

"Can you finish telling me what happened with my mom and yours?" Jaziah asked. Emani nodded. Emani wanted to make sure the teacher was gone before she started talking.

"So my mom didn't like Lauren because she treated me like her biological child. My mom said me and my dad left her in the dark to be with Lauren but I can see why because my mom is on drugs and she would constantly drop me off at my grandparents house so she could do things with a man. Anyways after my dad died Lauren wanted custody over me because of the situation with my real mom, but my real mom said no and she had full custody over me, then my grandparents had a custody battle with my mom and they ended up getting me after a few months. And just because my mom didn't like Lauren my grandparents didn't like Lauren either so they wouldn't let me see her. The last time I saw her was at my dad's funeral" Emani said.

"Woah" Was all Jaziah could say. Shocked wasn't even the word for what was just said.

"Yea and I would sneak and FaceTime Lauren but once they found out about that, they took away all of my electronics and I still haven't gotten them back after three years" Emani explained. Jaziah's eyes widened.

She wondered who could be so cruel to just a child. It broke Jaziah's heart to hear that Emani had to go through this. She hugged Emani.

Emani silently cried on Jaziah's shoulder. Talking about her past just made her want to cry for hours and hours.

Jaziah pulled away from Emani and wiped her tears. Emani slightly smiled.

For the whole lunch period, both girls stayed cuddled up under one another reading a book.

-------------------------

Heeeyy🌝

First of all I'm sorry for leaving y'all

Secondly it's my birthdayyyyyy 🥳

Also I will be trying to update more

How was this chapter?

Love yallllllll🫶🏾