𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽🫧

The next day

"Mommy" Aloni said shaking Beyoncé lightly.

It was 1:00, and Beyoncé was trying to get a small nap in.

Beyoncé opened her eyes. "What's wrong Princess?" Beyoncé said sitting up.

"My tummy hurts" Aloni said rubbing her stomach.

Beyoncé held Aloni, only to feel that she was burning up.

"Oh my goodness" Beyoncé got up and took Aloni into the bathroom.

She saw Zamya getting a towel out of the closet and then running water on it.

"Here mommy this is for Aloni" Zamya said handing her the towel.

"Thank you mini" Beyoncé said taking the towel and going back into the room.

Beyoncé was confused on how Zamya already knew to get her a towel.

She sat Aloni down on the bed, immediately Aloni got up and started jumping on the bed.

"Look mommy all better. We trick you!" Aloni said giggling.

"You little trickster" Beyoncé said tickling Aloni. Aloni was a laughing mess, squirming trying to get out of Beyoncé's grip.

Jaziah and Zamya ran in the room. "I WON!" Jaziah said smiling.

"No fair you always win" Zamya said crossing her arms, and pouting

"I'll let you win next time I promise" Jaziah said hugging Zamya. Zamya smiled and hugged Jaziah back.

"Mommy can we go to miss Lauren's house?" Jaziah said.

"How about we ask her to come over here?" Beyoncé said. She didn't forget about what happened last night and she won't.

That right there made Beyoncé hate Onika.

Jaziah sensed that she was uncomfortable going over there now.

"Mommy is she your girlfriend?" Zamya asked. Beyoncé scratched the back of her head.

"No she's not. I wish though" Beyoncé said sighing.

Jaziah smiled and grabbed Beyoncé's phone. "Mya can you cover mommy's mouth?" Jaziah asked Zamya.

Zamaya nodded and smiled. She put her hand over Beyoncé's mouth. Beyoncé laughed and didn't say anything.

Jaziah called Lauren and she immediately answered.

"Hello?"

"Miss Lauren come quick it's an emergency!"

"What's wrong?!"

"It's about my mom hurry!"

"I'm on my way"

Jaziah hung up and laughed. "Now we have to think of a prank" Jaziah said putting her hand on her hip.

"Or no prank at all, she probably thinks I'm already in danger Ziah" Beyoncé said.

"Oh- I didn't think of that. I'm sorry mommy" Jaziah said looking down.

"No need to say sorry bug, you didn't do anything wrong" Beyoncé said holding Jaziah. Jaziah smiled.

"Awww" Lauren said. No one knew she came in the room, everyone's heart dropped to their stomach.

Beyoncé looked at Lauren and smiled, Lauren smiled back showing her deep dimples.

Aloni gasped. "MOMMY SHE HAS DIMPLES LIKE ME!!" She said jumping on the bed.

"Yea princess you guys are twins" Beyoncé said smiling. Aloni got off of the bed and hugged Lauren's leg.