𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽🫧

grab a blunt or six

Also if youn believe in God ion care but this got a lot of religious stuff 😊.

"Well. She miscarried twins, we had to do any emergency surgery to remove the fetuses. Unfortunately her heart did stop but we got it back to beating but she is in a coma and we're unsure when she'll wake up. All off this was due to stress." The doctor said.

Before anyone got to respond a nurse ran out of a hospital room.

"Doctor smith come quick ms. Knowles is seizing!" A nurse said.

Lauren started to walk away with the doctor but Carol pulled her back.

"I wanna see her" Lauren said lowly.

"You can't right now honey" Carol said.

Lauren turned to India and started walking towards her.

India was laughing. "That's what that bitch gets for being fast and having a child at eleven" India said while laughing.

"I don't see nothing funny bitch" Lauren said stepping closer.

"What you gonna do? Hit me?" India said as she continued to laugh.

"Nah. Imma grown ass woman. I don't fight to get my revenge. I move in silence" Lauren said.

She sat back down and stayed silent for the rest of the night.

The next day

Lauren

Everyone went home except me last night. I was sure she'd wake up any minute now.

She was a fighter. I kept telling herself that. I knew Beyoncé would make it. I had faith in God.

I was able to see Beyoncé finally so I went into the room she was in.

Seeing her in that hospital bed made my heart break. She looked so lifeless, I wanted to hug her.

I went to the side of the bed and sat there. I just looked at her. Even when she was pale she was still breathtaking.

I wanted to pray over her so that's exactly what I did. I grabbed her cold hand and closed my eyes.

"Heavenly Father I'm coming to you today to ask for a miracle. Please let Beyoncé wake up and be stronger than ever. Don't let any hard times come her way, watch over her at all times God. Please allow her to stay here on this earth with us. In Jesus name Amen"

By the time I was done praying I was crying. I really love Beyoncé so much. I want her in my life, even though I just met her, she's been having this hold on me.

I felt her squeeze my hand. I started to cry even more. I really thought I was going to lose her

"Thank you Lord" I said as I kissed her hand. She opened her eyes and immediately gave me a faint smile.

"Lauren, you're here" She said to me. I thought I couldn't cry anymore but I did.

"I wouldn't leave you ever" And I meant that..

She smiled at me and I smiled back.

Before either of us started talking again, this dumbass groupchat was blowing my phone up.

I'm so tired of all of them in there I swear.

BRUH WDF..?!

Frank changed the name to BRUH WDF..!?

Frank: wait so nobody was gonna tell us that Lauren was like famous?!!

Rob: literally like why I'm seeing this bitch on tmz??