𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽🫧

The next morning

Sunday 6:30 am

Carol walked into the room where all three girls were sleeping.

She knocked on the door to wake them up.

"Get up we're going to church. Everyone of your little friends are going to be there so get ready. We're leaving at nine thirty" Carol said. She walked out of the room.

Beyoncés phone rang. She groaned and reached over Lauren to grab her phone.

"Hello?" Beyoncé said rubbing her eyes.

"Mommy! Grandma is making us go to church and we wanna sleep" Jaziah whined over the phone.

"I have to go to church too baby don't worry" Beyoncé said sitting up.

"Are you going to the same church as us?" Jaziah asked.

"I'm pretty sure" Beyoncé said.

Beyoncé and Jaziah talked for a little bit then got off of the phone so they could get ready.

Beyoncé looked at Lauren and Onika still sleeping.

She grabbed a pillow and hit them both with it.

"Carol said get up so get up" Beyoncé said. Onika sat up.

"Who the fuck is this grown ass man in my ear bro" Lauren said sitting up.

Beyoncé gave Lauren a 'bitch really?' Face.

Lauren smiled. "I'm playing" she said getting out of bed.

They all started getting ready.

"All of my outfits are so hoeish" Onika said.

"I'm getting ready at my mama's house bye" Beyoncé said before walking out of the house.

She walked into her mothers house and was immediately bombarded with her daughters.

"Hi babies, y'all hair looks so good" Beyoncé said licking Aloni up.

"Thank you mommy, grandma couldn't do Loni's hair because she didn't want her curls to go away" Zamya said.

Beyoncé shook her head. "Come on let's go get ready" Beyoncé said as she put Aloni down.

She watched them run upstairs. She went up to Tina and hugged her.

"Hey baby, how are you feeling?" Tina asked.

Beyoncé sighed. "I'm feeling better physically and mentally" she smiled.

"That's amazing baby I'm so proud of you for getting out of that horrible nightmare" Tina said. Beyoncé smiled.

"MOMMY COME QUICK!" Zamya yelled from upstairs.

Beyoncé ran upstairs along with Tina. They went into the room where the girls were at. She saw Aloni crying.

"What happened?!" Beyoncé asked picking Aloni up.

"I asked her to sit down so she wouldn't hurt herself but she said no and ending up hitting her head" Jaziah said

"I'll take care of it go get ready Bey" Tina said.

Beyoncé walked into her room and FaceTimed Lauren.

"Lauren I don't know what to wear" Beyoncé complained.

"Wear black like me" Lauren said doing her makeup.

"Okay bye" Beyoncé said then hung up.

She began to get herself ready.