𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁🫧

It was 5:45 in the morning when Beyoncé shot up out of her sleep and looked at her three daughters sleeping peacefully. She finally remembered that she had two more trackers she needed to get rid of.

Jaziah woke up out of her sleep and saw her mom getting up.

"Mommy where you going?" Jaziah said rubbing her eyes.

"Mommy has to go do something in the car really quickly, I'm not leaving I'll be quick I promise" Beyoncé said kissing Jaziah's forehead.

"Okay, I'm gonna stay up and watch you to make sure you're okay" Jaziah said sitting up.

Beyoncé smiled and walked out of the hotel room. She FaceTimed Jaziah as she walked into the elevator and pressed the one button.

She got out of the elevator and walked out to her car. She looked up under her car and got a hold of the tracker. Before she took the tracker off everything went black for a second. Then she started to see little specs of colors flying around in her vision.

She saw herself holding the tracker but right before she could throw it, Nafessa's gang showed up behind her.

"Aye bey" One of the men got her attention. Beyoncé looked at them and was immediately grabbed up off of the ground and dragged into a car.

"This is what you get for trying to run away from Nafessa again" one of the men said.

"MOMMY!" Jaziah said.

Everything went back normal for Beyoncé and she finally looked down at her phone.

"Yes? I'm sorry. Wake your sisters up please and get all of our stuff ready we're about to go back home" Beyoncé said.

"But mommy-"

"Not right now Ziah okay? I'll explain in the car just please get your stuff together I'll be up there in a second" Beyoncé said. Jaziah nodded and hung up the phone.

She woke up both Zamya and Aloni but Aloni wasn't having it. She wanted to sleep longer.

"Loni you can sleep in the car okay? Just get up please" Jaziah said as she slightly shook Aloni.

"Fine but if you wake me up in the car I'm going to hurt you Ziah" Aloni said. Jaziah giggled and helped Aloni and Zamya's jacket and shoes on.

Beyoncé soon walked into the room again and grabbed all of their bags from the door.

"Pick me up mommy" Aloni said.

"Have Ziah pick you up princess, mommy has a lot of stuff in her hand" Beyoncé said. Before Aloni started whining, Jaziah grabbed all of the bags from her mothers hand.

"Just so you won't have to hear her whine all the way back home" Jaziah said.

"Thank you bug you're so thoughtful" Beyoncé said as she walked out of the hotel room with all three girls.

Beyoncé checked out of the hotel and walked out to the car. She got the girls situated in the car and made her long drive back to the house with Nafessa. Beyoncé explained like she said in the car and thankfully Jaziah understood and wasn't one of those children who would ask so many questions.

She walked in the house and sat her and the girls' bags down in the living room. Beyoncé decided to walk upstairs but before she walked into her room she told herself to put on a fake act so none of that stuff she saw would happen.

She soon walked in the room.

"Mhm I knew you would come back" Nafessa said.

"I didn't know you would still be awake" Beyoncé said putting on a fake smile.