𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈- 𝚃𝚆𝙾🫧

Really short chapter and cliffhanger ⚠️

Beyoncé
Day before Lauren's birthday

I'm stressed the fuck out.

Not only is it the day before Lauren's birthday, but Onika and India have been arguing all fucking day

Like everyone is at Robyn's house right now just hanging out and they're just going at it back and forth. I'm so annoyed I could rip every strand of my hair out one by one.

To make it worse, Aloni's been acting like a fucking demon spawn for two days straight, and Jaziah's been complaining about an Emani all the time. I don't know who this Emani is but it's stressing me out.

And then Lauren has been acting distant with me. Ever since Jaziah mentioned this Emani girl she's been really distant. I really need Jesus right now.

It's two weeks until the girls' winter break and I got all of their gifts already I just need them to act right.

Zamya has been an Angel to me, she helps around the house even when no one asks her.

But on a positive note, I'm getting out of my mother's house and I'm in the middle of house hunting right now.

Kelly tapped my arm. I looked over at her.

"You okay?" Kelly asked me. I nodded then put my head in my lap.

I'm so stressed I can't even explain it.

Lauren

I've been really distant with Beyoncé lately and it's not her fault. It's no one's fault, only mines.

Ever since Jaziah started mentioning Emani I've been distancing myself.

I told Beyoncé about everything with Ermias and even Emani, but ever since I found out she goes to the girls' school I've just been really distant.

Only because I miss that little girl with all my heart.

Ziah bear 🧸

Ziah bear 🧸: mama?

: yes baby what's wrong?

Ziah bear🧸: I just wanted to know if you could pick us up from school tomorrow please?

:of course I can

Ziah bear 🧸: YAYY

I smiled at my phone then turned it off.

I noticed that Beyoncé left.

"Where did Beyoncé go?" I asked. Kelly told me she went to the car.

"Well that's my cue to go then" I said. I got out of my seat and left.

I went to my car only to see Beyoncé wasn't there.

She better not be trying to scare me again..

I call her phone. I hear it ring but still no sign of her.

"Great she left her phone" I say to myself. I look down and that's when I see her shoe just on the ground.

Omniscient

Lauren picked up Beyoncé's shoe and noticing blood on the side.

"Beyoncé.." Lauren said as a tear fell. Lauren looked up and saw a van immediately drive away.

She ran into Robyn's house sobbing and rambling. No one could understand what she was saying.

"Calm down Lauren and tell us what's wrong" Robyn said trying to calm Lauren.

"Beyoncé's missing i-I found her shoe and it was blood on it" Lauren said crying her eyes out.

"Oh shit.. it really worked.." India said to herself, but everyone heard it.

-------------------------

Read all of what I'm about to say please.

I'm going to start updating when I have a certain amount of votes and comments.

Because it's like I'm updating my books to a bunch of ghosts.

I made this chapter short so I could say this and update the book at the same time.

Like I really put effort, time, and thought into my chapters.

I know they aren't the best but I'm trying, and for no one to really read what I write kind of makes me want to quit writing.

And I'll update this book again if some of you guys read my new book that's out. I tried something new and I want y'all to see it.

Also I really appreciate you guys for 4k reads on this book it means so much.

So with that being said, if this chapter and my other book has enough votes and comments I will update the three books I'm working on.

You're going to see this message in every chapter of the three books until some stuff changes.

I truly apologize for the hard switch up.