𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽🫧

Semi Long chapter warning ⚠️

Everyone went their separate ways on trying to find Beyoncé. Lauren and Onika were still arguing. Jaziah, Zamya, and Aloni were crying. Tina was trying to pray, so was Carol. Everyone else was just scared.

Beyoncé didn't know where she was. She went into a nearby bar. She's never been to a bar before so it was scary to her.

Beyoncé

I don't even know why I ran away. But I was scared and they didn't even notice that I was.

They probably don't even care that I'm gone. They're still arguing most likely. I cut my phone off so no one would try to call me or anything. I hate attention.

Before I walked in this bar it was a whole bunch of men whistling at me.

"Aye baby lemme get yo number" This one man said. I shook my head no and kept walking.

He yelled something at me but I just tuned it out.

When I walked in the bar I sat down on one of these stools.

"What can I get for you ma'am" this man behind the counter asked.

"Uh I'll just take a cranberry juice" the bar guy nodded and immediately gave me my drink.

This guy sat next to me. "What's a pretty girl like you doing here alone?" I didn't feel like responding but I didn't wanna be rude.

"I just needed some space" i said lowly. I'm pretty sure he couldn't hear me over this loud music. But he heard me I guess.

"Can I take you somewhere?" This man asked. I don't trust this.

"No thanks I have a girlfriend.. um two at that" I said. That probably sounded very weird.

"Oh you a player like that I see" What was even his name..

"No I'm not a player I really have two girlfriends" I said. I don't know where this conversation was going.

"Lemme buy you a drink. Aye bartender get her a mix of Tequila, Hennessy, and Brandy all in one cup" I wasn't so sure about this.. I want to go back to Onika and Lauren..

"What's your name beautiful? I'm Shawn by the way by everyone calls me Jay" Shawn said.

"Beyoncé"

Omniscient

Time skip

Beyoncé was drunk after three very strong drinks. She couldn't even stand up straight or talk without her words slurring. Everywhere she walked she was stumbling.

Shawn had Beyoncé right where he wanted her. He took Beyoncé into an alleyway and started to take off her shirt.

"That tickles stop" Beyoncé slurred out. She was slumped over trying to walk away, but Shawn wouldn't let her go away.

He kept touching on Beyoncé everywhere. Beyoncé tried to move his hands multiple times but he wouldn't budge.

"My girlfriend is Lauren London so you better stop or she's gonna get you" Beyoncé said. Shawn scoffed.

"Lauren London is not your girlfriend you're just talking" Shawn said pulling down his boxers. He pulled Beyoncé down to her knees.

"I'm pretty sure Nafessa taught you how to suck dick" Shawn said.

"Stop it Shawn" Nafessa said pulling Beyoncé up from her knees.

"What you gonna do about it?" Shawn said.