𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽🫧

Semi-Long chapter

The next morning

Two days before Thanksgiving

Beyoncé

I woke up feeling sore all over. I immediately remembered last nights events. Lauren did a number on me.

We went about six rounds and I needed to regroup after every round. Lauren is amazing with her hands, and even better with her-

Let's just say we didn't need the strap to have a good time okay?

Last night, Lauren and I both found out that I love when she's rough with me. We also found out some more interesting things that I'm going to leave out for now. I also ended up calling her daddy like more than five times.

I'm so glad my kids are heavy sleepers.

Yesterday Lauren told me she has something to ask me today and I'm kind of nervous on what she has to ask me.

I'm just going to focus on the good things and not the bad.

One hour later

Lauren eventually woke up, she looked at me and closed her eyes again.

She sat up and looked at me. I was looking at her, and she just started smiling.

I leaned in and kissed her, I couldn't help myself.

It was like six am and I knew it was way too early for the girls to be awake which means I have time to kill.

Quickly we pulled away and both went into my en suite. We brushed our teeth, and immediately after that, Lauren and I kissed again. This time it was getting intense very fast which led to us having sex on the sink, and three rounds in the shower.

She was choking me, and pulling my hair which led to me cumming quicker than I intended to.

I was loud enough for the world to hear but thank God my walls were soundproof in my room and bathroom.

Or so I thought.

Eventually when Lauren and I were able to keep our hands off of each other, we washed each other up and got out of the shower.

By the time Lauren and I got some clothes on and did our hair, everyone was already downstairs having breakfast.

Before we went downstairs Lauren stopped me. Her question. I forgot about it that quick, when she snatched my soul my memory went with it.

"So I have something to ask you" Lauren said. I nodded in sign of her to continue.

"I know we really haven't known each other for that long but I've grown a connection to you.. so will you be my girlfriend?" Lauren asked me. I almost fainted.

"Of course I will!" I jumped in her arms and kissed her. We already basically acted like we were in a relationship already so why not make it official.

And she sure fucked me like we were in one but that's for a different conversation.

We went downstairs hand in hand.

"Hi mommy! Hi mama!" Aloni greeted us.

Omniscient

Aloni got up and hugged both Lauren and Beyoncé.

"Hi princess" Beyoncé and Lauren said at the same time.

Lauren and Beyoncé sat down next to each other and Tina immediately smirked.

"Bey baby did you hurt your leg or something? You look like you had a pretty bad limp walking down here" Tina said handing Beyoncé and Lauren breakfast.