CH 10

Chapa's Dream

I wake up and immediately got up and look around knowing that I'm in my bed room but something felt a little bit different and I don't know why.

Then the door opened and I panicked because it was father so I quickly hide on the side of the bed by the wall hoping he doesn't sees me and will go away so I hug my legs then my head on my knees to hide my face.

But I felt hands on my shoulders and I push them away but they came back.

Chapa: No... Stop.. Leave me alone!

I had my eyes shut with tears streaming down my cheeks when I heard a voice that I haven't heard in a long time.

Mom: Relax, Chapa. It's only me.

When I slowly open my eyes I saw my mother wearing all white, a gold halo above her head & a warm smile on her face as I immediately hug her & didn't want to let her go.

Chapa: Is it... Really-

Mom: Yes hun. It is.

I had tears of joy but tears of fear at the same time as I begin breathing heavily and a panic attack happened.

Mom: Relax honey. Just breath. I'm here.

After 5 minutes I calm down and we sat down on the bed.

Mom: What's wrong, Chapy?

Chapa: I can't take it anymore. I want to be with you and not him. I miss you.

I covered my face with my hands crying.

Mom: I miss you too. But you know that I'll be with you always.

Chapa: I know that.

Mom: Tell your friends what's going on at home.

Chapa: That's for weak people and I'm not weak.

Mom: You can't be strong forever, hun. Sometimes you have to let go of being strong.

Chapa: ... You might be right.

Then a door open with a bright light.

Chapa: Don't leave me, mom.

Mom: I'm sorry, dear. But I have too.

She tucks me into bed and kisses my head as tears stream down my cheeks but she wipes them away but more came.

Mom: Remember to tell your friends what your going through and also remember that I will alway be with you in spirit.

I got on my knees and hug her one last time then she pull away and walks towards the opened door.

Chapa: Mom! Wait!

She stops to look at me.

Chapa: I love you and miss you.

Mom: I love you and miss you too.

When she walks through the door closes behind her and the whole room becomes dark then I cry myself to sleep as I felt the warm blanket disappeared and began to feel cold.