CH 14

Bose's POV

It's been 3 weeks since Chapa told Miles & Mika about her father but she also told Ray & Schwoz as they had a room for Chapa to stay so she won't go back to that house of hell.

I decided to take her out on our first date but I'm gonna need help from the smart one on the team and that's Mika.

I saw her alone in the school and on her phone.

Bose: You busy, Mika?

She looks up at me and puts the phone down.

Mika: Nope. What's up?

Bose: I wanna take Chapa on a date and need your help.

Mika: Awww. That's sweet of you.

Bose: Is it?

She rolled her eyes at me and we talk for the day but after our talk I think I have an idea on where it will be so I walk to Chapa's new room seeing it was slightly open so I walk in.

Bose: Chapa?

Chapa: Heh?

I open the door and she's sitting on her bed so I sat down next to her.

Bose: You doing ok?

It was silent for a while then I kiss her cheek.

Bose: I was thinking about going out. Like a date. Just the two of us.

Chapa: Sure. I love too.

We hang out until I got a text from mom saying I had to leave so I did then met up with Mika & Miles which he must have heard us about me taking Chapa on a date so he tag along as they both help me plan the date and where it'll be.

Chapa's POV

After Bose left I lay on the bed and stare at the celling but I couldn't fall asleep because the voices kept me up.

Voices: YOUR NOT GOOD ENOUGH! USELESS! WEAK! PATHETIC! AWFUL! HE DOESN'T LOVES YOU! THEY ALL HATE YOU!

It felt like I was going insane so I couldn't take it anymore & rush to the bathroom, locking the door as I saw the blade I immediately grabbed it to retrace all the old & new scars on both arms.

When I finished my arms drop with the blade still in my hand as I felt my eyes becoming heavy I fought it by cleaning the blood on the floor & my arms then after I finished I unlock the door to leave and lay down.

Then my eyes slowly closed as I fell into a deep sleep.