The Second Task [37]

The two girls watched Turner Master of Speed,  Vs Gravis Master of Gravity as the two-man fought Tuner Master of Speed wins.

Next, it was Neuro Master of Mind Vs Bolobo Master of Nature but  Neuro who had won his round.

Now it was Kai vs Ash who was the master of smoke, Kai and Ash were on a bridge that on the bottom had a pit of lava.

"Kai, Master of Fire versus Ash, Master of Smoke! Fight!"

Kai run to the blade however Ash had another plan of mind by rocking the bridge Kai tumbled off but he was now hanging on with one hand, The blade fell off the bridge and it landed on a rock below them.

"Come on Kai you can do it!" The girls heard Lloyd shouted  Madison just rolled her eyes at him.

Kai swung himself and broke the bridge as he tried to kick Ash but before he could do that Ash used his Element and disappeared and reappeared after Kai landed Ash laughs and shot Kai with his powers Kai tried to kick Ash again. But of course, Ash disappeared once more as the two men continued fighting Kai flew backward and broke the bridge and were barely able to hold on to the bridge, Riley wanted to help him but if she did she will get kicked out and lose her powers for good.

Kai dangled from one hand Ash shoots more smoke at him Kai dodged the smoke the board he was holding on to snapped and it broke in half. Then Kai used his Spinjitzu to land back in the bridge once more.

"Come on, Kai. Use your power." Lloyd said.

"Fire!" Kai shouted then again Ash disappeared and the fire hit the bridge.

Once Ash reappeared behind Kai and however forced Kai to hit the bridge again but then the bridge broke forcing Kai and Ash to fight on the rocks below.

"Come on, when can this be done!" Madison said being bored Riley rolled her eyes at her sister.

Then Kai finally got the blade." Winner!" Chen shouted.

"Loser. Master of Fire moves on."  Chen said.